Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    wraithfodder in SGU Destiny (LJ) put together a lot of photos from the sgu cast from SDCC 2010. Some of them are already posted from myhelix, but some are not, especially those from the end of the list
    http://community.livejournal.com/sgu...ny/393461.html
    Nice! Thanks for the link
    Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Alright! Thanks for posting the link.

To be fair, I like both of-

Shirtless Rush?

*goes to her happy place*
    Oh yes, season 2 would be sooo much more interesting with shirtless Rush running around Destiny
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
      Oh yes, season 2 would be sooo much more interesting with shirtless Rush running around Destiny
      Imagination goes wild.
      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe my luck. Remember how I won the 1.0 DVD set by taking part of a contest at JM's blog? I just got news that I won the 1.5 set from another contest. Unbelievable. I think it's time to start playing the lottery.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe my luck. Remember how I won the 1.0 DVD set by taking part of a contest at JM's blog? I just got news that I won the 1.5 set from another contest. Unbelievable. I think it's time to start playing the lottery.
          You lucky one (I'm quite envy now). You should really consider playing lottery!
          sigpic

Comment

You lucky one (I'm quite envy now). You should really consider playing lottery!
            Thanks. When I finally get the set, I can again share lots of RC bts stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. When I finally get the set, I can again share lots of RC bts stuff.
              Oh, yes, please more stuff about RC is always good, more is better

A few more pictures from the trailer..., you know the drill...

Spoiler:

1. The dirty fight! Yeah!

2. Chloe and Rush. Is this a dream, or is it real?

3. This is interesting. Has anybody an idea who this is beside Chloe? It looks like MacKay (?) in Rush's clothes (does it?)
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

3. This is interesting. Has anybody an idea who this is beside Chloe? It looks like MacKay (?) in Rush's clothes (does it?)
                http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...railerNR23.jpg
                I wondered the same thing, but can't make out who it is.

Awesome caps.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

1. The dirty fight! Yeah!
                  Is that Robert Knepper?

2. Chloe and Rush. Is this a dream, or is it real?
                  From stuff Elyse has said, I think it's real.

I think it's Scott but not in Rush's clothes. I think there's a bandage on his arm hence the white.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I think it's Scott but not in Rush's clothes. I think there's a bandage on his arm hence the white.
                    Spoiler:
                    Isn't there white on both arms? It's looks more like a random person. I just zoomed in as much as I could - am I only one who sees him wearing blue gloves?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Spoiler:

Is that Robert Knepper?

From stuff Elyse has said, I think it's real.

Spoiler:
                      I think it is Robert Knepper. You can see it better in the vid.

I missed that, I have to listen to her interviews, sounds interesting.

Spoiler:
                      Isn't there white on both arms? It's looks more like a random person. I just zoomed in as much as I could - am I only one who sees him wearing blue gloves?
                      Spoiler:
                      I also see two white sleeves, and a blue... whatever (looks like a kind of bandage, I've seen sometimes here, for broken bones, it can be blue, but maybe it's just a glove, or something like that).
                      sigpic

Comment

I missed that, I have to listen to her interviews, sounds interesting.
                        Spoiler:
                        According to Elyse, there's some very cool stuff ahead for her character. And there was some cool stuff seen in the trailer.

I also see two white sleeves, and a blue... whatever (looks like a kind of bandage, I've seen sometimes here, for broken bones, it can be blue, but maybe it's just a glove, or something like that).
                        Puzzling stuff. But usually whatever guesses I have, they end up being totally wrong.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          According to Elyse, there's some very cool stuff ahead for her character. And there was some cool stuff seen in the trailer.

Puzzling stuff. But usually whatever guesses I have, they end up being totally wrong.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe the second white sleeve is a shadow (?), I'm so not sure. He don't look like Scott, but the vid is not really sharp in this part, is it Greer above them both?
                          Elyse's stuff looks indeed cool. a lot of things happen to her.

I can't wait, I want to see it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has somebody a fic instead?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd really like to know what picture was on the white shirt.
                            Such lovely eyes!

About those pictures from the s2 trailer... I think I need to go watch it again. There were several pictures posted where I was thinking "What's that about? I don't remember seeing that." It goes by so quick; apparently I missed a lot. Must remember to sit down and analyze it again. Gives me a good excuse to watch more of Rush.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
                              About those pictures from the s2 trailer... I think I need to go watch it again. There were several pictures posted where I was thinking "What's that about? I don't remember seeing that." It goes by so quick; apparently I missed a lot. Must remember to sit down and analyze it again. Gives me a good excuse to watch more of Rush.
                              I've re-watched it several times by now. And in slow mo. Some clips are very easy to miss. That said, from now on I won't visit the season 2 SGU episode folder. I know enough what's happening in S2.
                              sigpic

Comment

Every time I watch it I get more exited! And what was that with the shirtless Rush? Kind of shower scene without shower?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X