Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    "Sabotage" teaser images are up - http://stargate.mgm.com/

I keep slapping my hand, because it's so damn tempting to take a look.
    Excellent! Thanks for posting. They are a bit spoilery.
    Spoiler:
    eeeeeee! hugs and hand holding! so sweet.

I'm getting very excited!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
      Excellent! Thanks for posting. They are a bit spoilery.
      Spoiler:
      eeeeeee! hugs and hand holding! so sweet.

I'm getting very excited!
      I'm very excited too!! *jumps and jumps*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
        Are any of you writing fan fiction using Rush as a main character? If so, where are you posting it?
        Just in case folks haven't mentioned this yet, there are several SGU fanfic groups on livejournal, and I've been reccing SGU fic for stargateficrec on livejournal this past month (and will be again for May). Since Rush is my favorite, pretty much everything I've recced features him as one of the characters. Other livejournal fic groups to check out include:

sgufic
        sg_universe_fic
        young_rush
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Ok, after looking at those "Sabotage" spoiler images, I think:

Spoiler:
          Rush and the visiting scientist definitely know each other from before - I think it is likely that they are already friends before she shows up. Their body language is that of people who are good friends seeing each other.

Which sort of makes sense - if there was something there before, the jump to "hey, I want to have sex with someone while I'm borrowing this body - will you join me?" isn't nearly as weird. Even though it is still weird.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            Ok, after looking at those "Sabotage" spoiler images, I think:

Spoiler:
            Rush and the visiting scientist definitely know each other from before - I think it is likely that they are already friends before she shows up. Their body language is that of people who are good friends seeing each other.

Which sort of makes sense - if there was something there before, the jump to "hey, I want to have sex with someone while I'm borrowing this body - will you join me?" isn't nearly as weird. Even though it is still weird.
            Spoiler:
            it sounds really kinky now. I just want to see shirtless Rush and I'll be ok
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Haha, just looked at the Sabotage spoiler images and:

Spoiler:
              I love the two shots that appear to show TJ catching Rush hugging the girl, and the next one is on his face and he has the "Oh noes!" look.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                "Sabotage" teaser images are up - http://stargate.mgm.com/

I keep slapping my hand, because it's so damn tempting to take a look.
                Buggrit, am at work ...

Re: the fake Twitter account. I've been watching that and was surprised that anyone would think that RC would be on Twitter at all.

Comment

I just found this vid, it is another example of why I need to hurry up and make a Rush vid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I just found this vid, it is another example of why I need to hurry up and make a Rush vid
                    Hah, that's funny. What software do you use for vidding?

Just had a thought about Sabotage:
                    Spoiler:
                    What if Dr Perry decides she wants to stay?

Comment

Good luck on your math exam. Mine is, wait for it... Friday
                      It's official - I hate maths, for the rest of my life. Good luck!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I'm baaaaaaaack.
                      Where were you?

How was the con?

Hahaha, the ending was great. Thanks for sharing.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Human" -
                        Spoiler:

Oh, how I admire you for teaching math...
                        sigpic

Comment

The Con's been AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING.
                          sigpic

Comment

RE fanfiction -- LJ and fanfiction.net are the posting sites for me. I think those are the most common sites. If people are posting elsewhere, I want to know where!!!

My LJ is LadyPredator as is my user name on fanfic.net, so easy to find. EllieVee and I ended up writing a bit of series together; mostly she took one of my stories and wrote a couple of fantastic sequels to it.
                            Last edited by ladypredator; 04 May 2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Hah, that's funny. What software do you use for vidding?

Just had a thought about Sabotage:
                              Spoiler:
                              What if Dr Perry decides she wants to stay?
                              I'm cheap, so I use Movie Maker

Spoiler:
                              If she wants to stay, I'm sure somebody will force her to leave, I hope

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              The Con's been AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING.
                              Great!! Now spill the details
                              sigpic

Comment

What do you wanna know? Those 3 days's been pretty busy.
                                Joe Flanigan is amazing...Cliff Simon hugged me and James Marsters is sexy as hell.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X