Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    At the moment I won't complain much about it if it means spring and warm.
    Warm weather and sunshine, yeah.

It´s pretty OT but I like to share the fanvid that make´s me Sherlock fan.

sigpic

Comment

BTW, cairi, do you know some epic LOTR and/or Hobbit fanvids? It´s a big fandome but I rarely find great vids.

I am so nervous about next Wednesday, my boss has a meeting at work and I have to talk some business English with the guest. I can make some conversation in the forum but speaking and writing/understanding are two different things. I fear it´s going to be a disaster.
      sigpic

Comment

Sometime I wish I can hide under my bed till everything is over, not the only thing right now that worry´s me.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiding in my bed seems also to be a good plan, so god night cairi. I need my blanket and some hot chocolate. Hope to see some of you girls soon,also. The forum is very "unpopulated" in the moment. Maybe all of you where watching the Olympics?

*see ya*
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  BTW, cairi, do you know some epic LOTR and/or Hobbit fanvids? It´s a big fandome but I rarely find great vids.

I am so nervous about next Wednesday, my boss has a meeting at work and I have to talk some business English with the guest. I can make some conversation in the forum but speaking and writing/understanding are two different things. I fear it´s going to be a disaster.
                  No, I don't know any fanvids, I stick to fanfiction. And, of course, this site.

You'll be fine with your English, just start talking. I've practised lately with a friend who's going to New Zealand on holiday. She said that she could read and understand, but I could assure her that she don't have to hide for her speaking, too. So I'm sure that everything will be ok for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    No, I don't know any fanvids, I stick to fanfiction. And, of course, this site.

You'll be fine with your English, just start talking. I've practised lately with a friend who's going to New Zealand on holiday. She said that she could read and understand, but I could assure her that she don't have to hide for her speaking, too. So I'm sure that everything will be ok for you.
                    I like this site, went right to my faves.

Thanks for your nice word´s cairi, I´ll tell you If I embarrassed myself.

How´s life for you these day´s?

To bad I have to go to bed now, I am not much of an early bird, so I must sleep better sooner than later. *hug*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      I like this site, went right to my faves.

Thanks for your nice word´s cairi, I´ll tell you If I embarrassed myself.

How´s life for you these day´s?

To bad I have to go to bed now, I am not much of an early bird, so I must sleep better sooner than later. *hug*
                      When you check this site, make sure you're not eating or drinking at the same time.

I should go to bed soon, too, Monday is always a really busy day. Speaking of Monday, here's a favourite of mine from the mentioned site.
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of going to bed:

sigpic

Comment

*hugs myhelix and Cairistiona*

Cairi, Tolkien obsession is always good, isn't it?
                          I also want at least to re-read the books, but for now I'm reading comics... TBH, I'm not much into it, but I liked Fables very much so far (even more than Once Upon a Time series)

myhelix, the Olympics were really great. Even though I am not much of a sports fan and didn't follow all the events, I really liked some competitions, and now I am so proud of the fact that my country managed to held brilliantly this awesome event
                          I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

myhelix,
                            I hope that everything will be alright with your talks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
                            I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Hi all. it has been quiet here hasn't it?
                              Just to make you smile...I am now the happy owner of a laptop at last and use Rush at breakfast (Human?) as a desktop. My OH's mum was decidedly unimpressed when she spotted it and wanted to know who 'that man!' was..as I am the same age as RC I think she suspected a secret boyfriend, (I wish ) but she did admit that he was rather good looking when I explained.
                              Duval your tatoo is lovely, and I too like the World Tree legends.
                              I was wondering, has there ever been a list made of which RC films/tv series we own between us? I suspect most of them, but I know that I'm struggling to get hold of some of the earliest to watch, let alone buy here in the UK. Has anyone else found the same where you live?
                              I will happily screencap anything anyone else doesn't have. Although your patience would be required as you know I'm still hopeless with photos.

Comment

our allergy season is doing overtime this year, however, it is warming condiserably, and the trees are greeing arlready
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X