No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some more with BC and RC together.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Not nice

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Me too. It´s about time we´ll see RC in a new movie again. And I like Emma Thompson since "Sense and Sensibility".
            And British movies might be easier to buy than American.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              And British movies might be easier to buy than American.
              That´s a plus on our side of the ocean. Feel free to post more "Carlylebatch" Btw, that would make a nice new fandom.
              sigpic

Comment

That´s a plus on our side of the ocean. Feel free to post more "Carlylebatch" Btw, that would make a nice new fandom.
                I have only these few. I only did a quick search after someone (mi I think) asked for it, but I never made more. Hm, I wanted to rewatch TLE anyway, that's one reason more.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Duval! I really like your tattoo, it's awesome!
                  Hello to everyone.

Duval your tattoo looks awesome!!!
                  I am very curious, did this tattoo symbolize something special to you? Is that your first one?

It was a lazy Sunday for me, watching Olympic games and some "Sherlock" with Cumberbatch and Freeman (I really love this duo.) So how´s everyone doing these day´s?
                  Thank you both ^ ^
                  myhelix: yes, this is my first tattoo and surely not the last, I already want to get another one. I love trees, that's why I wanted a tree as first tattoo and I also love the world of fantasy, fantastic creatures, epic stories. So I also wanted a dragon but different from those usually seen on other tattoos and searching on the internet, I discovered a Viking legend tree, Yggdrasil, a shaft connecting several worlds with a dragon among its roots. My tattoo is inspired by the legendary tree.
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have only these few. I only did a quick search after someone (mi I think) asked for it, but I never made more. Hm, I wanted to rewatch TLE anyway, that's one reason more.
                    And "The Last Enemy" movie is more up to date than ever, after all the NSA surveillance/spying reveal. So I´ll watch it again, too. And now with one or two reasons more.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Thank you both ^ ^
                    myhelix: yes, this is my first tattoo and surely not the last, I already want to get another one. I love trees, that's why I wanted a tree as first tattoo and I also love the world of fantasy, fantastic creatures, epic stories. So I also wanted a dragon but different from those usually seen on other tattoos and searching on the internet, I discovered a Viking legend tree, Yggdrasil, a shaft connecting several worlds with a dragon among its roots. My tattoo is inspired by the legendary tree.
                    Reminds me about the "Thor" movies. I think the tree is very elegant and I love the meaning behind it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And "The Last Enemy" movie is more up to date than ever, after all the NSA surveillance/spying reveal. So I´ll watch it again, too. And now with one or two reasons more.

Reminds me about the "Thor" movies. I think the tree is very elegant and I love the meaning behind it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
                          Haha, I never seen this movie but I should maybe
                          and thank you (:

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

It has to be something in "Great Britain´s water" because they have so many amazing actors. When I think about It I can spontaneously say a few names like, of course Robert Carlyle, Hugh Laurie, Colin Firth, Benedict Cumberbatch, Patrick Stewart, Alan Rickman, Richard Armitage, Martin Freeman, the whole Harry Potter cast like Robbie Coltrane, Jason Issacs, Ralph Fiennes, Maggie Smith.... Ian McKellen and that´s just the ones I can think of right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                              Haha, I never seen this movie but I should maybe
                              and thank you (:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/57...q48yo11280.jpg
                              Never saw those pictures, he even looks good with a beard. Thanks Duval.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X