• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My god, this man twice my age and yet I dream of having a friend like him
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Girls, was great to talk to you, unfortunately I have to go now.
          I´ll have a lot of work to do next week. Not only for the job, but also in the house and for a friend of mine. So see you around and good night.

sigpic

Comment

Good night myhelix

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              My god, this man twice my age and yet I dream of having a friend like him
              I know what you mean, but you are in good company here.

sigpic

Comment

Good night!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/715794tumblrn0odfhwEW21riq48yo21280.jpg
                          Where did you find these images? I have not seen them before. Very good hunting, Duval!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            You´ll write an essay about "Inception" in Gaelic, sound like a big challenge.

Also finally some news about a movie RC will direct and act in, hope it´s not just a rumor?! From heraldscotland.com
                            Yes, I've read things about this project too. It sounds like it will be filmed soon. Probably after RC is done with OUAT in spring/summer. I have read 4 of the books and just started #5. I have to say it's a good satire, but a couple of the books weren't that good. The first one is very good and all the way through it I could image RC speaking as and being Barney. I am really interested in how he will interpret this in his direction of this film. Should be interesting and insightful of how RC's mind operates.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

Me too. It´s about time we´ll see RC in a new movie again. And I like Emma Thompson since "Sense and Sensibility".
                              I like Emma Thompson too. And having read the book, I think she's perfect for the role of Barney's crazy mother.
                              sigpic

Comment

He does look a wee bit dazed in this. Remember he said it was very hard to learn how to direct TV and he often felt overwhelmed. But I think he did a wonderful job.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X