No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artemis-Neith, would you mind my following you on Tumblr?
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
      Artemis-Neith, would you mind my following you on Tumblr?
      Of course, I won't mind! Feel free to check the blog out, if you want to.
      sigpic

Comment

Sure, I want!
        The more wonderful RC (as well as other Stargate stuff) is in my Dash, the better ^^

sigpic

Comment

*waves to all*

I've been busy since my visit to Regensburg, but tomorrow is a holiday and the weather is supposed to be bad again so I'll spend some time here.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves at everybody in the thread*
            Hello!
            Nice to meet you all

I wasn't much around recently, as my exams time has come... that's awful.
            Tomorrow I have Chinese test, and have to make a report on some aspects of Chinese lliterature... and English exam. I have no idea, how I'll survive all that

myhelix, I'm so glad that you and Cairi had great time! *_*
            I hope that maybe one day I'll also meet someone from this forum ^^
            Good luck with your Chinese test Varda! It´s beyond me that someone who isn´t a native can learn this language anyway.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            *waves to all*

I've been busy since my visit to Regensburg, but tomorrow is a holiday and the weather is supposed to be bad again so I'll spend some time here.
            *waves back* How was the trip back, cairi? I still have to send you the DVD, I was so damn busy the last few days, that´s called vacation I guess.

It´s forum weather tomorrow, maybe I´ll go and watch Iron Man 3?
            Last edited by myhelix; 01 June 2013, 08:18 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a chance for people in the UK, Europe and Scandinavia to meet Robert Carlyle!

http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/films/2...robert-carlyle
              sigpic

Comment

The weather was much better than predicted so I went a bit outside, not that I really need it with working outside normally, but there was sun today. Jeri, when you come over here please please bring some sun and warm with you, we really need it.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                Here is one of the photos I took of him.. I hope it's not too big...

[ATTACH]37898[/ATTACH]
                Nice photo!

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                Hi girls, back in action. I have a few days off, but still not much time for the forum. Hope that will get better. The weather here in Germany is awful, yesterday we had a bit sun and warmth, today it´s cold and rainy again. IMO the bleakest May I can think of.

Apropos time, had a great weekend with meeting cairi, going to a concert and watching the new Star Trek movie. It´s always great to talk to her and getting all "fan girlish" about a lot of stuff.
                Hope you had a great concert, too, cairi, btw`?

I really enjoyed the new movie, I am one of the "old" ST fans, but I think J.J. Abraham did a great job. Sure, their are always a few things here and there who bothers me a bit, but not enough to lower my enjoyment. When I was a teen I was a bit in love with the TOS Kirk, now I think the new Spock actor is great, always adored the chemistry Spock, Kirk and Bones had with each other.
                Fan girlish? Me? Never ever! You must have met someone else!

Glad you liked the new ST movie. I watched the TOS ep and Wrath of Khan yesterday, and there are some plot holes, but it's Sci-Fi so I don't care much about it.
                And my concert was great, too. Although the wrong soccer team won.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Hallo everybody, those who are since ever here, and those who are new!

It's always nice to see the thread growing and going on.
                Hi Artemis, nice to see you here.

*waves at everybody in the thread*
                Hello!
                Nice to meet you all

I wasn't much around recently, as my exams time has come... that's awful.
                Tomorrow I have Chinese test, and have to make a report on some aspects of Chinese lliterature... and English exam. I have no idea, how I'll survive all that

myhelix, I'm so glad that you and Cairi had great time! *_*
                I hope that maybe one day I'll also meet someone from this forum ^^
                Good luck for your exams! Come here when you have finished them, and we all help you to relax.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                Here's a chance for people in the UK, Europe and Scandinavia to meet Robert Carlyle!

http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/films/2...robert-carlyle
                I have planned a journey to Scotland this summer, for the 40th anniversary of my favourite band, but that will take place in August.

And yes, it would be great to meet you all!
                sigpic

Comment

And here I am again!
                  Thank you for your kind wishes, my dear ladies, today was A SUCCESS!
                  I passed my Chinese test, and English exam wasn't that bad...
                  Now I am absolutely happy, I can relax a bit, till next Monday.
                  I plan to spend this time chatting with you on this forum, having a nerdy date with my beloved Italian Ezio Auditore of Assassin's Creed game... maybe also watch more SG-1 episodes as well.

sigpic

Comment

By the way, I've been in Germany five years ago or so... That was great, and I do want to visit it at least once more ^^

sigpic

Comment

The weather was much better than predicted so I went a bit outside, not that I really need it with working outside normally, but there was sun today. Jeri, when you come over here please please bring some sun and warm with you, we really need it.
                      Oh yes, I will be disappointed if Jeri don´t bring some sun with her.

Although the weather is here much worse than expected, rain and wind the whole day.

Fan girlish? Me? Never ever! You must have met someone else!
                      Yeah you are right, my bad. I think it was another SGU and RC fan.

Glad you liked the new ST movie. I watched the TOS ep and Wrath of Khan yesterday, and there are some plot holes, but it's Sci-Fi so I don't care much about it.
                      And my concert was great, too. Although the wrong soccer team won.
                      The right soccer team won. I know the two ST episodes the new movie played with and think that it is another reality, and they can make a lot of things different, IMO. But some potholes here and there are normal in the new Hollywood movies.

And here I am again!
                      Thank you for your kind wishes, my dear ladies, today was A SUCCESS!
                      I passed my Chinese test, and English exam wasn't that bad...
                      Now I am absolutely happy, I can relax a bit, till next Monday.
                      I plan to spend this time chatting with you on this forum, having a nerdy date with my beloved Italian Ezio Auditore of Assassin's Creed game... maybe also watch more SG-1 episodes as well.
                      Congrats Varda. You are sure a chines test is not to bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

108 visitors, could that be correct?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic