Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. Tard is so cute *__*

P.P.S. Btw, myhelix, I do like your new avatar <3
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Finally back from a weekend full of work and full of fun, and now I'm completely exhausted. I'll write something and post some pics later this week.

Oh, and in my family we don't celebrate mother's day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Anyone here have seen the new Iron Man and Star Trek movies? I am very sceptical about the latter. liked the first one, but the trailer for ST 12 seems to be to much action and to little story?!

IMHO ST should defines itself over the discovery´s and messages, not the explosion´s.

I think I´ll watch them soon. If work and family allows it.
        Hi! I hope to see the new Star Trek movie this next Saturday. I really need to go a relax with a movie and friends. I've had way, way, too much work lately. Many problems with technical things that are hard to fix, or cost a lot of money! We got water into our diesel tank and into the tractor, very bad and annoying problem; our chlorine generator for our swimming pool needs replacing, very expensive and the algae grows as I write this; we had to have a large tree removed next to the house and then fix all the fences around there (so now my brother and I have many wire cuts and are very tired) ...it goes on and on...

On a happier note, I liked the season finale of OUAT last night. It was interesting and makes me look forward to next season. I have not been too excited lately the way the show was going, so I hope they make the story flow better next time.
        Spoiler:
        RC got the kiss EdR twice Finally!

I like your new avatar too. But what does it say? It's too small to read. Can you post a larger image?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Finally back from a weekend full of work and full of fun, and now I'm completely exhausted. I'll write something and post some pics later this week.

Oh, and in my family we don't celebrate mother's day.
          This is a very busy time of year for both work and fun.

Is not celebrating Mother's day just a family thing or is it not a tradition in Germany? We celebrate but only with a nice meal at home and maybe some little surprise for mom.
          sigpic

Comment

In June I will be traveling to Germany! I have a friend who is engaged to a fellow in Stuttgart and we will stay with him and travel about from there. We are also going to Zurich and Prague, as well as the main German towns, Berlin, Munich, and some others I don't know. My friend has spent a lot of time there, so I'm letting her plan most of the trip. I am staying for one month and my friend longer, until she must return to her job teaching school here. I'm sure I will take 1000s of photos.

So if you know of some wonderful place or thing in Germany that I should see, let me know. I have never been there so I need suggestions.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              In June I will be traveling to Germany! I have a friend who is engaged to a fellow in Stuttgart and we will stay with him and travel about from there. We are also going to Zurich and Prague, as well as the main German towns, Berlin, Munich, and some others I don't know. My friend has spent a lot of time there, so I'm letting her plan most of the trip. I am staying for one month and my friend longer, until she must return to her job teaching school here. I'm sure I will take 1000s of photos.

So if you know of some wonderful place or thing in Germany that I should see, let me know. I have never been there so I need suggestions.
              Ask your friend if you will visit also the Black Forest (Schwarzwald), there are some beautiful nice places there, for instance Titisee . If you're in Munich, you should visit the concentration camp of Dachau, not a happy visit, but very interesting. But I am sure, Cairi will be able to give you some better ideas for Germany.

Zürich is an interesting, but very expensive town (the 'Bahnhofstrasse' is the most expensive street even if it is the most visited). Don't miss the lake. If you have the time, visit also Lucerne. There you'll have everything people imagine about Switzerland. The mountains and the lake Remember to try the chocolate and the cheese which are both excellent.
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thirst thing that comes to my mind is the Rhine valley with all the castles and the Loreley, and if you like I could meet you there. And I'm sure myhelix would recommend Regensburg with the beautiful medieval city.
                But give me some time to think about something more.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyemiliecharlotte View Post
                  Thanks for confirming that! Do you know why he was hiding at the back there?
                  I've read somewhere that they were playing their version of "Where's Waldo".

Comment

Maybe I haven't been around much but from what I've gathered, are they really making a spin off of OUAT? Something to do with Wonderland? For real?

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      I really looking forward to you report.

I wish I would make it someday, something always holds me back.
                      FedCon OT

Spoiler:
                      Unfortunatelly we didn't have so much time (I had something other to do in the mornings), but we could watch all the dressed up people, and we made it to some of the panels. I used my mom's new camera, but I still have to figure out how it works, so I don't have many pics to share.

Colin Ferguson and Matt Frewer from Eureka

Robert Beltran and Ethan Phillips from Star Trek Voyager

Eve Myles and John Barrowman from Torchwood

We also saw Claudia Black and Ben Browder, but I have no pics.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey there! How're you?

sigpic

Comment

Hi, it's a holiday over here, but it's raining since yesterday and not supposed to stop before today's evening. So not much to do except sitting inside and hoping for some sun.

sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you again, Cairi!
                            I'm in my university now, having a little break between classes. My weekend was great, we went for a walk in the park and did plenty of other pleasant things.
                            Today is cloudy and it will probably rain, too....
                            P.S. I can post a yesterday's photo of me, if you'd like

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was time to de-lurk and introduce myself.
                              I've been a Stargate fan for a number of years and have been a RC fan for some time. I recently started watching SGU and I'm really enjoying it. I've also really been enjoying going through this thread and looking at all the lovely pictures people have posted.

Here is a little something I made.

The text says "Get lost in a book" in Ancient.
                              Last edited by xgirl30; 22 May 2013, 02:39 PM.
                              sigpic
                              The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                              My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                Ask your friend if you will visit also the Black Forest (Schwarzwald), there are some beautiful nice places there, for instance Titisee . If you're in Munich, you should visit the concentration camp of Dachau, not a happy visit, but very interesting. But I am sure, Cairi will be able to give you some better ideas for Germany.

Zürich is an interesting, but very expensive town (the 'Bahnhofstrasse' is the most expensive street even if it is the most visited). Don't miss the lake. If you have the time, visit also Lucerne. There you'll have everything people imagine about Switzerland. The mountains and the lake Remember to try the chocolate and the cheese which are both excellent.
                                I definitely intend to sample the chocolate and cheese of Switzerland. In fact I will be sampling a lot everywhere I go, I predict. We have friends who live in Zurich and I hear we will be shown the sights by them, we will stay with them, so that helps with the expense.

We are going to the Black Forest and also Dachau, ( although I almost don't want to but my friend wants company for that visit and it's a tribute to those who died to visit)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X