X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

myhelix,
      I'm so sorry, would you mind if I answer you later? I just found out that it's almost half past one AM here, and I still have to finish my translation for today's classes...
      It's very nice to talk to you and I hope we can continue it next day))
      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        I'd like to stay and talk with you, but I have to work tomorrow (yeah, earning money for The FedCon ticket )
        If you like, you can work for mine, too. Have nice dreams!

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Pst, myhelix, it's better post the large pics as thumbnails, they're still too large (kb-size)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
            myhelix,
            I'm so sorry, would you mind if I answer you later? I just found out that it's almost half past one AM here, and I still have to finish my translation for today's classes...
            It's very nice to talk to you and I hope we can continue it next day))
            No need to feel sorry, we all need some sleep here.

Good luck with your translations, it was nice to talk to you, see you tomorrow and have some nice RC dreams.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Pst, myhelix, it's better post the large pics as thumbnails, they're still too large (kb-size)
              Even for the spoiler tags? I just need to redo one or two.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So good night girls, I think I have to delay my "project" till tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, ladies, I also wish you the best and hottest RC dreams <3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        Goodnight, ladies, I also wish you the best and hottest RC dreams <3
                        Hopefully hot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello again! I wish everyone a nice and easy Friday
                          Suddenly managed to find five free minutes before finally leaving to my university, so...

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                          I am ready for any kind of question, will be fun to talk to you.
                          BSG is an awesome show, I loved every second of it. And I watched Torchwood (a bit controversy from time to time but some really cool storylines)

My fave characters on SGU: Rush (of course), Eli, Greer, Volker, Brody and Young, SGA would be McKay, Shep, Beckett and Ronon. On SG1 I loved Jack and Daniel and Hammond.

I think all three shows had their specific charm, I wish they would produce some Stargate movies with the cast.
                          I also hope so ^^
                          Again, I wouldn't have started watching BSG, if not for beautiful and adorable Tricia Helfer (Number Six) - I liked her voicing of one of my favourite characters in Mass Effect game, so... I regret nothing
                          I also adore Kara Thrace and Bill Adama *_*
                          I've seen neither Doctor Who nor Torchwood so far - I tried to start a few years ago, but then turned my attention to sth else, but, probably, after SG-1 I'll give myself another chance.

Btw - yes, Volker and Brody are also great, I smiled practically every time when I saw them on my screen

I totally agree with you. I was upset so much when SGU was over, some wonderful pieces of fanfiction made things a little better, but still.

P.S. and I'd want to apologize for my mistakes in English (even in advance) - I'm trying to improve my skills, but reading still is much easier for me than writing

sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody, haven't been here for a while. It's so good to see new people here every time I came back here.

And a very big

Happy Birthday Myhelix!

lot's of hugs, and virtual birthday cake! I wish you furthermore a wonderful day, may it be a good one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Myhelix! I hope you have a good day and that someone has made you a big birthday cake.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday myhelix!

Cheers!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X