Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
          I'm also very, very glad Now I understand that I missed so much! I'm just on my way to catch up with that geat amount of different interesting things Although I'm still a newbie in comparison with you))
          Have fun with that, there is a lot awesome RC to discover!

Thank you too for sharing your story!
          And yeah, I do love Tolkien, The Hobbit is the best book of my childhood, and I love fantasy as well.
          Btw, I use this nickname for 8 years or so; just can't make myself give up it I also have one more nickname, but I have little idea how I can translate it into English, as it is a strange mix of joke and Russian pun; so introduce myself as Varda in most cases
          My nickname is just my first name in (Scottish) Gaelic.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, still sitting here!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Yeah, still sitting here!
              Did not notice
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  If you need some Scifi recommendations in general we are always here to help, just ask. Have you seen all of SGU, SGA and SG1 up till now? Any favorites so far?
                  Oh, that would be great! I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions, just wait a little
                  I've seen all episodes of SGU & SGA, the original Stargate movie, and half of the first season of SG-1. I wish I could have more time to watch Stargate, but my studies and family keep me rather busy. And some videogames also can be the distraction.
                  My favourite characters of SGU - definitely Rush, also Varro and Eli. That doesn't mean I unappreciate others, just... they are really my favourites. In SGA I love Dr Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Beckett and Todd.

If talking about sci-fi TV shows in general, I also like Firefly and Battlestar Galactica.
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Did not notice

Clck for larger
                    sigpic

Comment

Have fun with that, there is a lot awesome RC to discover!

My nickname is just my first name in (Scottish) Gaelic.
                      I know, I know. For example, the second season of OUaT is still waiting for me!

Sorry, I'm not sure that I can read it aloud right, but still, in my opinion, it looks very beautiful and unusual.
                      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        Oh, that would be great! I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions, just wait a little
                        I've seen all episodes of SGU & SGA, the original Stargate movie, and half of the first season of SG-1. I wish I could have more time to watch Stargate, but my studies and family keep me rather busy. And some videogames also can be the distraction.
                        My favourite characters of SGU - definitely Rush, also Varro and Eli. That doesn't mean I unappreciate others, just... they are really my favourites. In SGA I love Dr Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Beckett and Todd.

If talk about sci-fi TV shos in general, I also like Firefly and Battlestar Galactica.
                        I am ready for any kind of question, will be fun to talk to you.
                        BSG is an awesome show, I loved every second of it. And I watched Torchwood (a bit controversy from time to time but some really cool storylines)

My fave characters on SGU: Rush (of course), Eli, Greer, Volker, Brody and Young, SGA would be McKay, Shep, Beckett and Ronon. On SG1 I loved Jack and Daniel and Hammond.

I think all three shows had their specific charm, I wish they would produce some Stargate movies with the cast.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think theses girls are going it´s the lack of sleep.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to stay and talk with you, but I have to work tomorrow (yeah, earning money for The FedCon ticket )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X