X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Hey myhelix, Cairi, I'm better, but my voice is still hoarse, it's curious ^^'
      Nice picspam
      Hey Duval, nice to hear from you. Maybe some RC/Rumpel/Gold pics will make you feel better?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A little RC collage I made a while ago, hope you like it?

sigpic

Comment

Once Upon a Time isn't airing tonight down here where I live.

"I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                    "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
                      Once Upon a Time isn't airing tonight down here where I live.

Welcome to the thread ChulaksPrincess, always nice to see new faces around here.
                      Sorry to hear you can´t watch it tonight.

I think I have to wait for Season 2 till autumn 2013. I wish I could see it earlier, I always spoil myself because I can´t wait till they show it on German TV.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello, Myhelix!

Thanks for the warm welcome. No S2 eps of Once for you? What a bummer. There's some great stuff in there.

"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
                          Hello, Myhelix!

Thanks for the warm welcome. No S2 eps of Once for you? What a bummer. There's some great stuff in there.

You are welcome.

At least I spoil myself with lot of S2! And I really love the look of Mr. Gold, very elegant. I think SGU´s Dr. Rush and Mr. Gold´s style are a very nice contrast.

Do you have a fave OUAT Season 1/2 episode yet?

sigpic

Comment

No, I love 'um all.

Comment

Here's a nice little chat with RC about how he constructs his character.
                              http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print...umpelstiltskin
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been a tough few days with mom having her hip replacement surgery, but now things are better. She went to her first physical therapy session today and is much more encouraged about her recovery. I'll have to start calling her the Bionic Woman.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X