Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Hi cairi, now I can see it, too. I had a bit problems with the upload function. Glad you like it. Btw,, your new avi looks also very good.

I read you have your new CS DVD, I am jealous right now. Hope you´ll make some nice screen caps?
    Hi myhelix! I think when you first upload a sig and not change it it may take some time. Mine is just for the weekend theme, but I'm thinking already about a new one.

Screen caps? Me? I've never done that
    Yes, I'll make some, but I don't have time this weekend, it's my mom's birthday tomorrow.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Hi myhelix! I think when you first upload a sig and not change it it may take some time. Mine is just for the weekend theme, but I'm thinking already about a new one.

Screen caps? Me? I've never done that
      Yes, I'll make some, but I don't have time this weekend, it's my mom's birthday tomorrow.
      I never watched Doctor who, maybe I´ll someday.

I´ll looking forward to your pics. Say to your mom "Happy Birthday" from me, same sign as mine.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi myhelix and Cairi, how are you ?
        myhelix, I like very much your new sig, very nice
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I never watched Doctor who, maybe I´ll someday.

I´ll looking forward to your pics. Say to your mom "Happy Birthday" from me, same sign as mine.
          I can always recommend Doctor Who. Ask mi.
          I hope I have time for pics soon, but first I have to change the DVD drive, and I'll be busy with RL things next week.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            I'm fine, although I really need some warmer weather right now. Today I read that this is the coldest March since they'r e keeping records. So much for global warming.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm fine, although I really need some warmer weather right now. Today I read that this is the coldest March since they'r e keeping records. So much for global warming.
              I understand, I too would like have the sun, for gardening
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey Duval, nice to see you around. I am good, much work and little free time, and you?
                But like cairi already mentioned it´s still freezing here, I think France have the same bad weather, right?

I need a bit warmth and sunshine. How are your horses when it´s so long so cold out their cairi?

Glad you like my sig, this Rumple and Belle episode was really beautiful.
                sigpic

Comment

I understand, I too would like have the sun, for gardening
                  Apropos, our flowers begin to freeze to death. Not a good time for people with a garden in the backyard.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey Duval, nice to see you around. I am good, much work and little free time, and you?
                      But like cairi already mentioned it´s still freezing here, I think France have the same bad weather, right?

I need a bit warmth and sunshine. How are your horses when it´s so long so cold out their cairi?

Apropos, our flowers begin to freeze to death. Not a good time for people with a garden in the backyard.
                      Yes, it's the same in France, a lot of rain, gray clouds and cold Oh, the poor flowers, it's sad, hope that spring is coming soon !

I really love the phone call to tell her how he feels for her, really beautiful.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Otherwise, I'm fine, I'm back to school with a new teacher, a young man the same age as me, it is strange ^^'
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

The horses still have their fur or are still wearing their blankets, but we can't go out with them, the ground is frozen. And they need some sun, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's the same in France, a lot of rain, gray clouds and cold Oh, the poor flowers, it's sad, hope that spring is coming soon !

I really love the phone call to tell her how he feels for her, really beautiful.
                            I am still watching S1, but I watched it on youtube, It was sad and beautiful. Hope to see more of it.

Otherwise, I'm fine, I'm back to school with a new teacher, a young man the same age as me, it is strange ^^'
                            I feel with you, he´s he good looking
                            sigpic

Comment

The horses still have their fur or are still wearing their blankets, but we can't go out with them, the ground is frozen. And they need some sun, too.
                              I think Europe had enough winter for this year. Poor horses, I hope they have a very thick fur with that temperatures. It´s a bit like Ice Age, here.

RL keeps me busy, too. But I´ll have a few free days in April, hopefully.

I´ll have to say bye for today, must watch something on TV.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X