Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Yeah thanks Cairi, it's good to "waste" time here again. Missed a lot of fun, and discussions. I'm half through, and need a break now.

Also, thanks mi_guard .

The forum looks different in between, hardly been a few days away, and everything is like... changed?

Anyway, back to work!
    Hey Artemis, it's nice to see you here
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Two chapters are completely finished, and I'm writing the third one, I'm nearly through. But I finished the index, and know how to end the story (it will be sad. but not horrible, so to say).

Your school sounds not too bad. Is this 15 points system not more in use? Cos you use this A-F (1-6) marking. Will this be your last year, or do you have to do one more?
      The 15 point system is in the Q11 and Q12. I'm still in the 10th class. So I still have the A-F marking. So still two years to go.

Really??? Great!! I cannot wait to read it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Hey Artemis, it's nice to see you here
        Hi Duval. How are you?

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        The 15 point system is in the Q11 and Q12. I'm still in the 10th class. So I still have the A-F marking. So still two years to go.

Really??? Great!! I cannot wait to read it!
        Okay, I thought you've passed 10th class already (Realschule, Mittlere Reife?), but that explains it.

If you want I can send you the 2 parts, which are finished, but then you've to wait for the next one. I need my time, so does my beta!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Duval. How are you?
          I'm fine thank you
          and you?
          You write a book? or fanfiction? ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Okay, I thought you've passed 10th class already (Realschule, Mittlere Reife?), but that explains it.

If you want I can send you the 2 parts, which are finished, but then you've to wait for the next one. I need my time, so does my beta!
            I did but now I want to get the A-Level (Abitur) and therefor I needed to go to the Gymnasium.
            Yeah, that would be great
            sigpic

Comment

I'm fine thank you
              and you?
              You write a book? or fanfiction? ^^
              Good to know! I'm fine as well.

It's a fanfic, but a longer one. I'm on page 26 of ? pages, and I'm not finished with the third chapter yet (from 14). So, it will took some more weeks. I'm sorry.
              sigpic

Comment

I did but now I want to get the A-Level (Abitur) and therefor I needed to go to the Gymnasium.
                Yeah, that would be great
                I'll send it to your email.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll send it to your email.
                  Thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

Just watched "What Rats won't do" The movie is so great and funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Artemis, I want more!
                      Poor Rush - that must have hurt I hope it's nothing serious. It's quite good I really like it
                      sigpic

Comment

Artemis, I want more!
                        Poor Rush - that must have hurt I hope it's nothing serious. It's quite good I really like it
                        Thanks! Don't worry, it's nothing serious.

Um, didn't I gave you a fair warning?

I have to fishish the next part and then it goes to JJ (my beta). Sorry you have to be patient.

I think, I'll start to post it on FanFiktion.de (maybe) in the moment I'm half through the whole story. I want everybody see the end, and then I can think about an English-native-beta for the English version.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good to know! I'm fine as well.

It's a fanfic, but a longer one. I'm on page 26 of ? pages, and I'm not finished with the third chapter yet (from 14). So, it will took some more weeks. I'm sorry.
                          Oh, SGU fanfiction?
                          You're on fanfiction.net?
                          it would please me, to read it one day ^^

EDIT: okay, I just saw that no you're not on fanfiction.net ^^
                          Last edited by Duval; 03 July 2012, 12:39 PM.
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, SGU fanfiction?
                            You're on fanfiction.net?
                            it would please me to read it one day ^^
                            Yep, a SGU fiction. My version of how the story could go on. Rush (Young/Eli) centric, but no slash (read slash also, but can't write it).

When the biggest part is written, I'll do a tranlation (for which I need an English beta-reader, I don't have yet), and then I'll post it on fanfiction.net, or maybe AO3.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, a SGU fiction. My version of how the story could go on. Rush (Young/Eli) centric, but no slash (read slash also, but can't write it).

When the biggest part is written, I'll do a tranlation (for which I need an English beta-reader, I don't have yet), and then I'll post it on fanfiction.net, or maybe AO3.
                              Okay, that's good, it's always good to discover new writers and new stories ^^
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks! Don't worry, it's nothing serious.

Um, didn't I gave you a fair warning?

I have to fishish the next part and then it goes to JJ (my beta). Sorry you have to be patient.

I think, I'll start to post it on FanFiktion.de (maybe) in the moment I'm half through the whole story. I want everybody see the end, and then I can think about an English-native-beta for the English version.
                                I know you did it but I still had to say it I'm not a patient person but I think I have to work on that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X