Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Plunkett & Macleane, I Know You Know, and Stone of Destiny are personal favorites you didn't mention above. I Know You Know can be tricky to find but oh, so well worth it. Plunkett & Macleane is just delightful although the first 10 minutes are a little gruesome. Liv Tyler and Alan Cumming are in that one. Alan's a scream and delightful as always.
    P & M is on my list near the top - glad to hear it's good. I've seen Stone of Destiny and loved it! Nice to see RC play a gentle, law-abiding rabble-rouser instead of an evil one! And I will work hard to find I know You Know. Thanks so much for the recommendations!

Comment

Did anyone of you noticed that SGU won 5 of 6 (nominated) constellation-awards?

No? It did.

Here's the link: http://ftlnews.com/2012/07/06/starga...lation-awards/

(crossposted on SGU General Discussion)

Hi Spymama, I think we didn't met before! I envy you gals for having things like netflix. Where I live I can only buy the DVD, or wait for years until it comes to TV (dubbed, which is half the fun), or don't watch it (or being creative in finding things)

Wish you all a happy Sunday!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spymama View Post
        Is it possible to overdose on RC? I think I might be in danger.
        I don't think an overdose is possible, I've tried it once while I had to stay at home because of being sick, but it didn't happen

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

No? It did.

Hi Spymama, I think we didn't met before! I envy you gals for having things like netflix. Where I live I can only buy the DVD, or wait for years until it comes to TV (dubbed, which is half the fun), or don't watch it (or being creative in finding things)

Thanks for that information
        Yeah, getting things can be difficult sometimes over here.

Happy Sunday, although it started with rain here. Does someone have some sun for me? We haven't had real summer so far
        sigpic

Comment

No? It did.

Hi Artemis - yes, I'm new to the forum. Good to meet you. I saw that article about the awards...the only one it didn't take was a great disappointment - and one I think we would all protest!

And a happy Sunday to you as well.

Comment

No? It did.
            Yeah I noticed, but completely illogical that RC did not won an Award.

Happy Sunday Artemis, how are ya? Will reply to your mail soon, but I have a little problem, some stupid a.... hacked my e-mail account and send Spam mail under my address to all the people in my list, that is so annoying, I tried all day to delete this

Can anyone help me to get rid of this problem?

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Happy Sunday, although it started with rain here. Does someone have some sun for me? We haven't had real summer so far
            Here, have some sun

Anyone here watched the "new" Spiderman? Is the reboot good? Although I think it´s ridiculous to make a reboot from a franchise after only 8 years, I think maybe the movie get´s a bit better?
            The "first" movie with Toby M. was good, the second was great and the third just stupid.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the sun, myhelix.
              Sorry to hear about your e-mail problems, but unfortunately I can't offer a solution for this.

I watched the new Spiderman and I liked it.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the sun, myhelix.
                Sorry to hear about your e-mail problems, but unfortunately I can't offer a solution for this.

I watched the new Spiderman and I liked it.
                Thanks for the link!

I watched "Snowwithe and the Huntsman" recently, it was a movie with some great Ideas and hypnotizing pictures, but I thought "The Twilight" girl was not the right person to play the main role.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Nancy, how are you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Thanks for the link!

I watched "Snowwithe and the Huntsman" recently, it was a movie with some great Ideas and hypnotizing pictures, but I thought "The Twilight" girl was not the right person to play the main role.
                    I'm looking forward to the Hobbit movie, can't wait for it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Hobbit movie, can't wait for it!
                      Yep, me too! Hopefully not in 3D, I think it give the movies no extra excitement, at least in my case.

I´ts very quite here these days. Hopefully we have soon some new RC news.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        Yep, me too! Hopefully not in 3D, I think it give the movies no extra excitement, at least in my case.

I´ts very quite here these days. Hopefully we have soon some new RC news.
                        Yes, it's really quiet here, seems we are all occupied with other things.

The Hobbit will be in 3D, but already filmed in 3D and not converted into it afterwards. I think that will make a difference.
                        sigpic

Comment

or people are having vacation

and there aren't really many spoilers, new information, etc.

if we do not start a quote spam, a picture spam or similar, it will remain calm ....
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            or people are having vacation

and there aren't really many spoilers, new information, etc.

if we do not start a quote spam, a picture spam or similar, it will remain calm ....
                            I just have been thinking about going to bed
                            sigpic

Comment

hello folks

has this interview already been posted? if yes, I am sorry, if not, then please enjoy

http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...robert-carlyle
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

I just have been thinking about going to bed
                                is this your Sunday evening joke?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X