Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
    Happy Birthday Jeri!

Hey. I finally sat down and watched Formula 51 and it wasn't anywhere as awful as I thought it would be. RC is absolutely adorable in it. Lots of puppy dog eyes and sweetness. Felix's scenes with his ex-girlfriend are great. Very sensual and worth the watch.
    Happy birthday, Jeri! I hope you got my Facebook message!!!

No, it's not a bad film at all and it's set in Liverpool, my second home!!!)
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Huummm, it's a good dancer?
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings! So nice of you all.

I'm not doing anything special, my mom's making a nice dinner. Tomorrow I'll have lunch with my friend who's birthday is the 12th, so we usually do something together. Last year we went to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco for a day out. But we have no plans really this year, maybe we'll think of something fun over lunch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        I only have the 'Sanctuary' version so far, but I can make a SGA version if you like

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMGP1934.jpg

Another kind of screencap
                        Let's see, you also use post-it notes to cover up the logo of the despicable unmentionable channel. So now you're using them to remember what you're watching? That could be a lot of post-its.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                          Happy Birthday Jeri!

Hey. I finally sat down and watched Formula 51 and it wasn't anywhere as awful as I thought it would be. RC is absolutely adorable in it. Lots of puppy dog eyes and sweetness. Felix's scenes with his ex-girlfriend are great. Very sensual and worth the watch.
                          Thanks, Barbara.

I like RC in this movie, but I don't like the movie much, I'm not a fan of slapstick gross humor, but of course my brother loved it! Yes, it's always worth watching RC with his leading ladies.

Everyone wants a Rush shower scene, or now maybe a Gold shower scene, well there's a very nice Felix bath scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/789693bnz9ct3vdqe0tcvn.jpg
                            Huummm, it's a good dancer?
                            You know, I thought he did quite well with his dancing in this film. Not great, but like most of us do. I'm no great dancer at all, so it's nice in this film that he's just an average guy who learns to dance and have fun. I liked this story and how he resolved grief and moved on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              You know, I thought he did quite well with his dancing in this film. Not great, but like most of us do. I'm no great dancer at all, so it's nice in this film that he's just an average guy who learns to dance and have fun. I liked this story and how he resolved grief and moved on.
                              This film looks pretty
                              I think looking at it, maybe tonight
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                This film looks pretty
                                I think looking at it, maybe tonight
                                I think you will like it. It has 3 different parts that are done with different styles of film processing, this makes it easier to understand what part of the story your in. One part is an old film the film maker did while in film school about kids learning to dance. Then there is a part that they used a very cool tone, and then another part of the story done with regular lighting. For someone like me who loves photography, I really enjoyed it. These different tones also complemented the mood of the different parts of the story. The three parts of the story come together very well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X