Ah, ok. Are the tags right now? They look good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
      Ah, ok. Are the tags right now? They look good to me
      Yeah, they're good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I have a question for all Robert Carlyle thunker´s,what are your favourite RC movies, TV appearance ...?
        I haven´t seen much of his work, but he was great in "The Full Monty", " To End All Wars" "Formula 51", of course SGU and Carla´s Song. I really like to see Summer and "I Know You Know". He is so good in dramatic roles, wonder why he never was nominated, up to date, for an Oscar!?
        Ray in Face. It's my all-time favourite RC role
        sigpic

Comment

WHOA! No one told me about the *great* scene in "Formula 51" And I think all the RC fans who have seen this movie, know exactly which scene I'm talking about. *Fans herself* Wow. That's all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
            WHOA! No one told me about the *great* scene in "Formula 51" And I think all the RC fans who have seen this movie, know exactly which scene I'm talking about. *Fans herself* Wow. That's all I can say.
            I've seen only caps, but yeahhh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Ray in Face. It's my all-time favourite RC role
              I have only seen parts of Face, so I don´t have an opinion about the film yet. Hopefully I´ll get my "Face" DVD soon! Have anyone here seen "Go Now" "Monroe Class of 76" or "Summer"? I need some recommendations, would like to buy Summer but the movie is an Import DVD and very expensive.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                I have only seen parts of Face, so I don´t have an opinion about the film yet. Hopefully I´ll get my "Face" DVD soon! Have anyone here seen "Go Now" "Monroe Class of 76" or "Summer"? I need some recommendations, would like to buy Summer but the movie is an Import DVD and very expensive.
                Both Ellie and Lahela seem to know a lot about RC movies.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Both Ellie and Lahela seem to know a lot about RC movies.
                  nice to have experts on the Forum!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not a big expert...I just squee everytime I see him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I'm not a big expert...I just squee everytime I see him.
                      I squeak. And/Or drool.
                      sigpic

Comment

I do lot of things...would take to long to list them all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching "The Tournament".
                          He's so cute in it and theres a short moment where he's nearly shirtless
                          Irony is security... in your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Yessika - That avatar is DA BOMB.
                            Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            Unfortunately I have seen very little of his non-SG work.

Thanks!
                            Me too Egle

You don't mind that I'm using your avis ??

Eri, you are making me want to watch that movie even more *pouts*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hello, another newbie here. I’ve been ghosting this thread for the past couple weeks and finally decided to sign up and join in the conversations.

My longwinded explanation for how I became obsessed if anyone cares:
                              I don’t tend to fall for actors right away. It usually takes a combination of the right kind of roles to trigger a strong interest for me. But I’m a big film and television geek so I watch a lot of stuff.
                              I had seen Full Monty, Marilyn Hotchkiss, 28 weeks later, even Eragon, before watching SGU. So I knew who Robert Carlyle was, and that he was a really good actor, but I didn’t love him especially. And as someone who had watched all of the other stargate series, and was upset about the cancelling of SGA, I didn’t have much hope for SGU. I was one of those who thought they were trying to do Stargate:BSG, and just didn’t think the writers had that in them. But then they went and assembled a really talented cast, and I watched along with the first half of the season and while I didn’t love it, I enjoyed it well enough.

And then the show came back from hiatus. I watched Space and something just clicked. It happened as soon as he appeared. All of a sudden all I could think about was Dr. Rush and Robert Carlyle and how a week between each episode seemed way longer than it had before.
                              Now, in the past week, I’ve watched Trainspotting (funny yet disturbing), The Flood (meh), The Tournament (silly action-y fun), Plunkett and Macleane (loved!), and Ravenous (one of my new favorite films, absolutely wonderful!).
                              So now I’m here struggling with full on obsession. I’m busy hunting down everything he’s in and procrastinating with my class projects. I’m going to take some time soon to re-watch the series to pick up anything I missed when I didn’t care as much.

And since I’m in the US and get to watch the show first, for how long after an episode do you guys like to keep things under spoiler tags?
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome rimorob!

Comment

Working...
                                X