X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessika - That avatar is DA BOMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
      I like Carlyle in Formula 51, he's a riot. The character he plays is the polar opposite of Dr. Rush. The man has range, I have to give him that.
      In 28 Weeks Later, he's absolutely brilliant. I don't care for the movie much itself, it had some serious flaws. But his character was the most fascinating zombie I've seen in a long while.
      like the film, but more because RC is in it, but I hated the splatter scenes. Actually don´t like the horror and zombie genre, to violent for my taste.

I have a question for all Robert Carlyle thunker´s,what are your favourite RC movies, TV appearance ...?
      I haven´t seen much of his work, but he was great in "The Full Monty", " To End All Wars" "Formula 51", of course SGU and Carla´s Song. I really like to see Summer and "I Know You Know". He is so good in dramatic roles, wonder why he never was nominated, up to date, for an Oscar!?

Egle and yessika awesome avatars!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I have a question for all Robert Carlyle thunker´s,what are your favourite RC movies, TV appearance ...?
        Unfortunately I have seen very little of his non-SG work.

Egle and yessika awesome avatars!
        Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Unfortunately I have seen very little of his non-SG work.
          I was surprised how much I have already seen of his work. The Bond movie, the full Monty, 28 weeks later, Cracker, Hitler rise of the evil, The Flood, Face. But he is such a versatile actor that I notice it first as he get the Role in SGU.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to the Mods for the sloppy post. I'm not very familiar with posting spoiler tags and all, and I deeply apologize, but thank you for fixing the problem, so the pictures work. I promise to read up and learn how to do all this properly before I go posting any more Robert pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
              I promise to read up and learn how to do all this properly before I go posting any more Robert pictures.
              You can always ask from us, too. We're happy to help.
              sigpic

Comment

No worries Eri ! Welcome to the forum. Egle and the others will help you out anytime.

( TY Egle .Beat me to replying ! )
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hey any kind of help, is welcomed. Any tips you guys have about posting pictures and spoilers and what not, feel free. You think with all the forums I've been on, I'd know by now. But I'm so swamped looking at all the great stuff you all have posted that, I haven't taken the time to get a feel for these forums heh. Been lurking this thread ever since I've joined.

Comment

Hey any kind of help, is welcomed. Any tips you guys have about posting pictures and spoilers and what not, feel free.
                    This advice probably sucks, but if you quote someone, you can see how they have formatted and put together their posts. Study the buttons, esp IMG and Spoiler ones.

I had zero forum experience when I joined.
                    sigpic

Comment

This advice probably sucks, but if you quote someone, you can see how they have formatted and put together their posts. Study the buttons, esp IMG and Spoiler ones.
                      No no, good advice. I'm not sure why it's taken me this long just to see the Quote and Spoiler Tag. Had I known or seen them prior to, I would have used them. Now I know. It helps to just run the cursor over the buttons and see the little pop up box that clearly tells you what they are lol! I'm a bit of a blond sometimes, so you all have to excuse me before hand.

Comment

I'm a bit of a blond sometimes, so you all have to excuse me before hand.
                        Welcome to the club!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                          LOL! Xp By the way, not sure if you guys saved the link from the first drabble I posted on Dr. Rush, but I did post another one. I'm planning on working on one or two more tonight. I'm not any good, but I got a good review on the second one. Guess it's worth a look. If not, then ignore what I've just said heh.

Comment

Want to see some hot RC kissing? I mean, he's hot no matter what. But I clipped this from a promo for the second half of the first season....it may have been posted by someone already, but if not, enjoy!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                              But I clipped this from a promo for the second half of the first season....it may have been posted by someone already, but if not, enjoy!
                              I've posted it a few times, but you really need to fix those tags. Second tag is missing the / .
                              sigpic

Comment

Want to see some hot RC kissing? I mean, he's hot no matter what. But I clipped this from a promo for the second half of the first season....it may have been posted by someone already, but if not, enjoy!
                                Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute, Dr. Rush is getting some kissing action? And just who in the world is that?! I can't even recognize who she is. But all the same, WOO. I cannot wait to see that in action. Lucky girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X