No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      I find with cloning, it's about zooming in large enough but sometimes not too large, and then going back and forth with different sizes, depending on resolution. Also varying the opacity and sample size can really help. And as my photo instructor says "sample often and again and again and again..." He's been in the Mac lab far too long! Tomorrow is the final class for the semester, and nothing offered in summer that I need. I am thinking of doing a degree in Digital Imaging, would not be too hard as I have 2 degrees already. But learning digital imaging "photoshop" is a new language and it takes a lot! I'm going to be sad missing it this summer, but most of the same crowd will be back in the fall so it will be fun.
      Now if I could just figure out uploading pics onto this site, I think I'm just tired.
      I just create a photobucket or imageshack account, upload the photos I want to that site, copy & paste the code offered that has [img] on each end to the message box. If it turns out that you have pasted the wrong code, there is an edit option offered. I try to not use it too much, some sites will not let you. Makes you think a little more before running off at the mouth, as I have been known to do. :-)
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

This seems a good time to re-pimp my site for those newer threadsibs searching for pics.
        sigpic

Comment

Thankfully the wise moderator through it out, someone took quite a dislike to my opinion and I stupidly replied. I did try to be careful but I really should have ignored it. It was one of those SGU haters blaming it for the demise of all of Stargate, seen his posts before. I'll be more careful from now on.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              This seems a good time to re-pimp my site for those newer threadsibs searching for pics.

Awesome idea! Especially if you know of resources that I know nothing of.

Comment

*is looking forward to lots of nice pics*
                sigpic

Comment

me too

1497 posts still to go
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi, somebody in?

sigpic

Comment

in and out
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          Hi, somebody in?
                          If you count me as somebody, then yes. Been pretty busy with school and RL.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            in and out
                            Well, then, bye, bye! Have a nice evening, or night, or whatever!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X