No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fan of the power supply of my computer just died, maybe I get a new one this week, but untill then internet only on my mobile and no new OUAT ep and no new Castle ep.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      That isn't all he's judging, dearie! (Shakes her hips at him).
      http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...3_9TN9WZf5.jpg

"what are these odd gyrations she is doing?"
      sigpic

Comment

"I can't watch"
        sigpic

Comment

"helloooo sacredclay"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            The fan of the power supply of my computer just died, maybe I get a new one this week, but untill then internet only on my mobile and no new OUAT ep and no new Castle ep.
            Sorry It's the worst when computers poop out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
              Oh, Mrs. Rush! You are CRACKING me up! I'd dearly love to have Eli, but only if he's about 25 years older. He's absolutely adorable and gorgeous but JAILBAIT! LOL You are hysterical!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Oh, Mrs. Rush! You are CRACKING me up! I'd dearly love to have Eli, but only if he's about 25 years older. He's absolutely adorable and gorgeous but JAILBAIT! LOL You are hysterical!!!!
                Got to get your eyes off my boys! *runs away*
                sigpic

Comment

I do not love Eli, he annoys me, but is cute, and it is kind,. I have to try to appreciate this character, never made a success...

It is funny, now when I look at an episode of SGU, every time I see Rush and Young together, I think of FOD
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    I do not love Eli, he annoys me, but is cute, and it is kind,. I have to try to appreciate this character, never made a success...

It is funny, now when I look at an episode of SGU, every time I see Rush and Young together, I think of FOD
                    Yes, I get the same feeling sometimes. you see them about to argue and I just think "aaw"
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, I get the same feeling sometimes. you see them about to argue and I just think "aaw"
                      I have almost the impression that they are going both in the same room, sleep in the same bed, to speak by the thought, Young trying to calm Rush...
                      Huummm, I want to read again this fanfiction, that already misses me discovers more new chapters
                      Last edited by Duval; 25 March 2012, 03:57 PM.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have almost the impression that they are going both in the same room, sleep in the same bed, to speak by the thought, Young trying to calm Rush...
                        Huummm, I want to read again this fanfiction, that already misses me discovers more new chapters
                        Yeah, me too, and the new ones update really slow for me *sigh* I have been liking "if not you" and then another one I can't remember off the top of my head.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too, and the new ones update really slow for me *sigh* I have been liking "if not you" and then another one I can't remember off the top of my head.
                          I too like "if not you" and the fanfic of RhineGold also ^^
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I too like "if not you" and the fanfic of RhineGold also ^^
                            I think I still need to read RhineGolds, I meant to get to it last weekend but then got busy.
                            I also need to write one myself I think
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I still need to read RhineGolds, I meant to get to it last weekend but then got busy.
                              I also need to write one myself I think
                              Oooh, it would be good if you wrote a fanfiction
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oooh, it would be good if you wrote a fanfiction
                                I keep thinking about it, i just need to sit down and do it. unfortunately when I want to write, I am at work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X