Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    ^^
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    A beautiful demonstration of spoiler finesse!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Hi, I'm still without real internet, but my friend will come and bring a new power supply thing on Wednesday
      What would we do without our tech friends and family?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
        My favorite is spoiler #5
        Originally posted by jeri View Post
        A beautiful demonstration of spoiler finesse!
        Thank you, I wanted to have fun and that made for a long time
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Thank you, I wanted to have fun and that made for a long time
          It is fun! Although, I usually mess it up if I do too many and have to do it over 6 times before it's right!
          sigpic

Comment

It is fun! Although, I usually mess it up if I do too many and have to do it over 6 times before it's right!
            Well, we are brilliant each in one a domain, you make the short histories with the images very funny
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Well, we are brilliant each in one a domain, you make the short histories with the images very funny
              Haha, funny that you bring that up. I was plotting my next one, and I think I may have to do some artwork to tell the story! Now the pressure's on me to get it done! Haha!
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, funny that you bring that up. I was plotting my next one, and I think I may have to do some artwork to tell the story! Now the pressure's on me to get it done! Haha!
                <Claps her hands in glee...>
                sigpic

Comment

I am ***SO*** excited! I just won and paid for an e-Bay auction and got Robert's Rush T-Shirt from the SGU episode (1x10) "Justice!!!" I can't believe it!!! I'm shaking like a leaf and it wasn't even expensive! Rush's glasses from SGU are already over $700! I do have a small piece of one of the white shirts, but I wanted a whole shirt. I'm so excited! I wanted this for Aurora and me so badly. Some day it will be hers and I know she will treasure it. I don't know whether to sleep with it or frame it!

Hope today's a Dearie Day and he shows up on Twitter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    Hey! You're back! Did you have a good birthday and weekend?

Ah, busy packing for our move and not paying as much attention as I should. I'm glad you had a great time for your birthday and glad to see you back.
                    Yeah, it was a great day - except the part when I vomited in front of my bed When I woke up the next day I didn't even remember it until I saw something in front of my bed Kinda strange

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    ^^
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    O_O_O Duval, you're killing me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      Yeah, it was a great day - except the part when I vomited in front of my bed When I woke up the next day I didn't even remember it until I saw something in front of my bed Kinda strange
                      Oh, you poor thing! Hope that didn't last long. We've all been there I'm sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        I am ***SO*** excited! I just won and paid for an e-Bay auction and got Robert's Rush T-Shirt from the SGU episode (1x10) "Justice!!!" I can't believe it!!! I'm shaking like a leaf and it wasn't even expensive! Rush's glasses from SGU are already over $700! I do have a small piece of one of the white shirts, but I wanted a whole shirt. I'm so excited! I wanted this for Aurora and me so badly. Some day it will be hers and I know she will treasure it. I don't know whether to sleep with it or frame it!

Hope today's a Dearie Day and he shows up on Twitter.
                        Oh, that's wonderful! I'm imagining the shirt in a few years totally thread bare from you two girls foundling it! Better frame it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

O_O_O Duval, you're killing me!

Ewwwww... Glad you're OK now! I finally learned, when I was about 25, when to stop drinking. When my lips start to tingle, it's time to switch to juice. Glad you had a good time!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's wonderful! I'm imagining the shirt in a few years totally thread bare from you two girls foundling it! Better frame it!
                            I'll probably do that once we get settled. Good old eBay has a ton of SGU stuff for auction right now!!! I wish we weren't paying for a house and two rental homes this month. We're in the process of moving. *SIGH* Oh well, by the end of April it will be only one rental house and by the end of 2012 the house in Illinois will be gone. But I really am excited. I haven't told Rorrie yet. I'm thinking perhaps birthday...
                            sigpic

Comment

Meh, some years ago I'd never had thought that I could miss my computer. It's not only internet, and using my mobile is not an alternative, but all the other things I do with it.
                              And I'm looking forward for this weeks eps of OUAT and Castle.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Meh, some years ago I'd never had thought that I could miss my computer. It's not only internet, and using my mobile is not an alternative, but all the other things I do with it.
                                And I'm looking forward for this weeks eps of OUAT and Castle.
                                Don't worry, we'll keep your place warm for you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X