thanks

wish everyone a nice day
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Here's a reviewer I often find dense, her sense seems to go right out the window in her stretch to be funny. But this week's review was rather entertaining. I loved her saying:

(hell, I'd take Robert Carlyle on as my lawyer, and I don't mean either of his characters, I mean the actor himself, because he could probably mind-meld a courtroom into thinking whatever he wanted them to think about me). Have to agree with that.

http://www.tv.com/news/once-upon-a-t...arkness-28138/
      Definite agreement on that! Still, I can't wait to see how Mr. Gold handles MM's case.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
        Hi, everybody! Hope you're all doing well! My back's better now, so I can move around and things. Been spending too much time on Tumblr these past few days. I need to rewatch last night's episode, because it was great!
        Glad to hear things are better for you. Still, take it as easy as you can for a few days so it doesn't come back. Missed you.
        sigpic

Comment

RC will be online around 3:30 PDT.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
            My morning class was cancelled due to the teacher's illness. I was thinking of skipping the afternoon class, and the movie I was going to see. So if RC going to be tweeting today, I think I will stay right here!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I am happy, I could read tweets tomorrow, this evening I do not stay late I drive tomorrow morning.
              Why it always puts under stress me?
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Oh, I am happy, I could read tweets tomorrow, this evening I do not stay late I drive tomorrow morning.
                I remember being very nervous when I learned to drive. My father taught me, he was very patient, but he would have me drive on the narrowest streets in town! It was good training.

The only time I get nervous or scared driving now is on the freeways. Suddenly I look at the speedometer, and it says I'm going 80 mph! And people are still passing me! I'm just trying to stay out of trouble! Avoid the freeways if you can.
                sigpic

Comment

My morning class was cancelled due to the teacher's illness. I was thinking of skipping the afternoon class, and the movie I was going to see. So if RC going to be tweeting today, I think I will stay right here!
                  That's a very good idea!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember being very nervous when I learned to drive. My father taught me, he was very patient, but he would have me drive on the narrowest streets in town! It was good training.

The only time I get nervous or scared driving now is on the freeways. Suddenly I look at the speedometer, and it says I'm going 80 mph! And people are still passing me! I'm just trying to stay out of trouble! Avoid the freeways if you can.
                    I hate driving in inclement weather (I hate road glare, especially at night!) and in super heavy traffic.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can avoid, as long as I do not go too far, anyway he not it not near in my house. But it is the driving in town that bothers me most, my professor makes as your father, making me pass narrowest streets , and there are people everywhere, I am always afraid of making stupid things!!
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I can avoid, as long as I do not go too far, anyway he not it not near in my house. But it is the driving in town that bothers me most, my professor makes as your father, making me pass narrowest streets , and there are people everywhere, I am always afraid of making stupid things!!
                        Town driving can be nerve racking if there are people crossing the street and cars coming in and out. Just always remember to keep looking and assume someone will pull in front of you. You will see over time that drivers are often distracted and often forget to look before they turn on to streets. I had better stop, I don't want you to get more nervous!
                        sigpic

Comment

Town driving can be nerve racking if there are people crossing the street and cars coming in and out. Just always remember to keep looking and assume someone will pull in front of you. You will see over time that drivers are often distracted and often forget to look before they turn on to streets. I had better stop, I don't want you to get more nervous!
                          Yes, I know that the other drivers are not still attentive, huumm, if I could drive that in the countryside, it is so more pleasant ^^ '

Not you inquiete not, anyway I am nervous, I am always like that, for everything and anything, if it implies I am in touch with the other persons ^^ ''''' '
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I hate driving in inclement weather (I hate road glare, especially at night!) and in super heavy traffic.
                            I remember driving through a flooded highway at night for about 2 miles. They had barricades all along the sides and in the middle of the road so we could stay on it. But they all had flashing lights on them! There was horrible glare, and I struggled to see and get through the area!

Super heavy traffic, well don't come to the San Francisco Bay Area! Probably some of the worst traffic in the world. So my brother the transportation consultant says. I believe it. And so fast! I sometimes marvel at the skill required all these people have to keep driving in this kind of traffic. It's amazing there aren't more wrecks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I know that the other drivers are not still attentive, huumm, if I could drive that in the countryside, it is so more pleasant ^^ '

Not you inquiete not, anyway I am nervous, I am always like that, for everything and anything, if it implies I am in touch with the other persons ^^ ''''' '
                              It is good that you are nervous, it means you are concerned to do things right and carefully. More people should be like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

A little bit earlier than last times! And I can sleep a little bit longer than last times. I'm thinking...

I remember vague that driving was hard in the beginning, after having 16 hours at driving school (which is the only way to get a licence here), but with daily driving it got better, and a few years later I didn't think any longer about it, everything is more or less authomaticaly. Practice is everything. Most important, don#t stop driving after getting your licence!

I guess that would be the best way to learn driving, doing, doing, doing, with a person you can trust, and not some stranger, like we have to do.
                                I think, I'm a bit nasty if it comesto speed. I hate to dillydally, but I never go so fast that I had to pay.

I guess road glare and big traffic is nobody's friend!

Loved last OUAT episode for a lot of different reasons, like Red, and Rumple, and Gold, and Emma, and Jiminy...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X