sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I'm not worried about our friend LT. COL. John Sheppard, he knows Ancient, so he can probably conjure up a few curses in Ancient and you would never know what hit you!
          Silly rabbit! Everybody knows that one has to be able to hear the curses in order for it to work. So you're plainly out of luck there. Never fear, I know you'll think up another evil plot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            totally the opposite for me hope your liking SGU, its a gateway Stargate...next thing you know your watching SG1 in a daze, can't remember the last time you've eaten or what day it is....

yeah. I'm not an addict and I can quit any time I want.

Also, got up early to watch the new EP of OUAT on Hulu. OMG. more later
            I don't know. I seem to have this feeling that I'll hate anything without Carlyle in it. Last summer I was watching anime but now I really don't want to. I mean, he's the reason I'm watching these shows.. .I wouldn't turn on the television.. T-T.. and I'm terrified of running out of things to see..

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              [img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/537497vlcsnap2010102902h47m48.png[img]
              AWWW <333 I'm saving this pic. How can anyone be so handsome? It's not possible!!! :O

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Silly rabbit! Everybody knows that one has to be able to hear the curses in order for it to work. So you're plainly out of luck there. Never fear, I know you'll think up another evil plot!
                But u gonna pounce on him like you said before that? :b

Comment

Good afternoon, oh Great One, sacredclay! How's it goin'?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
                    I don't know. I seem to have this feeling that I'll hate anything without Carlyle in it. Last summer I was watching anime but now I really don't want to. I mean, he's the reason I'm watching these shows.. .I wouldn't turn on the television.. T-T.. and I'm terrified of running out of things to see..
                    Robert's done so much! You'll love the Stargate series. I became a fan in the late 90s when I saw "The Full Monty." Robert's fabulous.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
                      AWWW <333 I'm saving this pic. How can anyone be so handsome? It's not possible!!! :O
                      Before I started this forum I went through all 1,500 + (then) pages. There are some devastatingly gorgeous photos on this forum - several I'd never seen before. Took the better part of a week to get through it all but very much worth it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon? It's 4:50 am here. I'm about to leave for 3 days. I brought along some pictures of Robert in my phone for the journey. :b ..

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        Robert's done so much! You'll love the Stargate series. I became a fan in the late 90s when I saw "The Full Monty." Robert's fabulous.
                        What if I finish it? I'm obsessed. Like if I'm just at home.. that's 10 episodes a day. D:. There's nothing tooo adult there right? I'm a little girl with trauma issues haha.

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          Before I started this forum I went through all 1,500 + (then) pages. There are some devastatingly gorgeous photos on this forum - several I'd never seen before. Took the better part of a week to get through it all but very much worth it.
                          I've been trying to go through pages with my brother. We reached the page with Cairi's posts of Robert taking of his shirt. We started appallingly screaming and.. D:

Comment

Hahaha, I am happy, I has just seen finally the last one episode of OUAT, NancyP you were right, I have to like this episode,great, to like Rumpy and Mr Gold!!
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              btw: 7891
                              mi is back, good to see you here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                Then pounce on them??? Ok, I can do that.
                                Yeah, you got it! But don't tell anybody!

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                                There is a lot of sg1 to rewatch! We just got to the 1st ep of season 2 last night. This is out first time with it though. Where are you on the re watch?
                                The official GW rewatch is currently in season 8, and I myself have watched the 13th ep of this season, 'Good to be King'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X