Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    I like all which is small
    ( I think that there are ghosts in my room, my cats pursue invisible things)
    I like small things because I joke that they are "my sized" - because otherwise the world is too big! D:

My cat does that! She stares at the area by the door and meows at it all the time and I don't know why! (I think a monster lives in the wall there)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
      Join us in the Twilight Zone! It's very nice here, lol. I have been trying to figure out his height for EVER since he seems so small... Now that we have the trailer for California Solo, the debate is somewhat settled! I love that he's short. I don't even really know why. I just love how little he is. (It will make it easier for me to cuddle him?)
      I agree, easier to take him in our arms, easier to make him kisses on cheeks and cross the hands in his hair

*faints*
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I agree, easier to take him in our arms, easier to make him kisses on cheeks and cross the hands in his hair

*faints*
        oh boy. *faints with Duval*

There is going to be a pile of passed out fan girls here!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
          oh boy. *faints with Duval*

There is going to be a pile of passed out fan girls here!
          How to resist?
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

*rushes in with pillows for everyone*

Oh, dear, this is going to be a big mess! (If I ever touched his hair, I think I would probably actually faint, lol - so embarrassing!)
            sigpic

Comment

I am reasonably sure that no RC fans have ever died on this thread, although, there are some missing? Just mostly fainting and melting.
              sigpic

Comment

Reasonably sure? Oh, good!
                sigpic

Comment

There's a big beautiful full moon out now, totally full on Thursday. This could be the reason for strangeness tonight. Who knows?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's only Wednesday here. I wonder if the moon is full? Could be!

(we're going to watch Plunkett and Macleane now~ I have never seen it!)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      There's a big beautiful full moon out now, totally full on Thursday. This could be the reason for strangeness tonight. Who knows?
                      Oh yes, it's true, she shines at night as in broad daylight ^^
                      Already on Thursday to me, there are almost 4 am
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Me too!
                        I may just be a little shorter... Very hard to tell.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't buy into the idea that everyone who is a Slytherin is automatically bad, honestly. I think of myself as one, just because I'm very practical and ambitious and I think the end can justify the means a lot of the times. I will do things that I don't necessarily want to or think are good things, because I think it's necessary to achieve my objective. I think Rush is the same in that he will do whatever it takes to achieve his goal, when he thinks it's for the greater good. I think most people on Destiny see Rush as a bad guy, but he is trying to do the right thing, he just goes about it... not the best way sometimes.
                          I agree with that 100%.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I wish one Good night, I am going to watch an episode of SGU then sleeping ^^
                            Sweet dreams with many of Rush and RC inside ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good night Duval.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's only Wednesday here. I wonder if the moon is full? Could be!

(we're going to watch Plunkett and Macleane now~ I have never seen it!)
                                OOH!!! RhineGold, I am so excited for you. Enjoy Plunkett and Macleane!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X