Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    Well, I wish one Good night, I am going to watch an episode of SGU then sleeping ^^
    Sweet dreams with many of Rush and RC inside ^^
    You too dear <3 Hopefully your cats are only sensing your love for RC!!!
    sigpic

Comment

OMG.

I can't STAND how hot he is.
      *faint*
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, my god, that picture is luminous. He's too beautiful. I just can't.

This movie is great. I love the things he can do with his voice... (And I love historical movies with anachronistic music...)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
          OMG.
          http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...internatio.jpg
          I can't STAND how hot he is.
          *faint*
          Oh my god, I just wanted to post to say that, I melt!!!

*really sleeping, now*

Bonne nuit
          Good night
          Sweet dreams
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Hey! I'm real, I think?
            You are???????

Comment

Just think of yourself as short and sweet. That pic looks like he's 5'61/2" tall, if you consider that he is most likely waring shoes.

My dad was 6' and my mom was 5'11 1/2" but now that she's 77, I think she's more like 5'10''. I'm 5'6 1/4" so I have put up with these tall people all my life.
              You shorties make friends with us tall ones just so that we can reach the top shelf for you. We're onto your ways, you know! )

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                You shorties make friends with us tall ones just so that we can reach the top shelf for you. We're onto your ways, you know! )
                My secret is out! Now if you could open those darn jars that I can't open, you'd have a job here for life!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                  Join us in the Twilight Zone! It's very nice here, lol. I have been trying to figure out his height for EVER since he seems so small... Now that we have the trailer for California Solo, the debate is somewhat settled! I love that he's short. I don't even really know why. I just love how little he is. (It will make it easier for me to cuddle him?)
                  Mrs.TigerCat bought one of the SGU costume props in which RC wore as a minister when Lt.Scott was hallucinating. I asked her to calculate his inseam of the pants to his height and 5'6" is pretty much it. I noticed that Louis Ferreira is only about one to two inches taller than him.

Comment

My secret is out! Now if you could open those darn jars that I can't open, you'd have a job here for life!
                    Oh, bite me, LITTLE girl! )

Comment

That's been my standard operating procedure throughout life, lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't open jars, either! D: My hands are also ridiculously small...
                        sigpic

Comment

Mrs.TigerCat bought one of the SGU costume props in which RC wore as a minister when Lt.Scott was hallucinating. I asked her to calculate his inseam of the pants to his height and 5'6" is pretty much it. I noticed that Louis Ferreira is only about one to two inches taller than him.
                          I knew it! ...Louis Ferreira is also pretty not tall - I always pegged him for about my dad's height, which would make him 2-3 inches taller than RC. (That's enough for me... I like the idea of him being a bit bigger and stronger than Rush, but not too much...)

(I'm glad you have Internet back - I've missed you! <3)
                          sigpic

Comment

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/36613702?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/36613702">California Solo (2012) Official film trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/edwardeinhorn">Edward Einhorn</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
                            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I can't open jars, either! D: My hands are also ridiculously small...
                              I've had a jar of marinated artichoke hearts on my counter for a least a month now, would somebody please come over and open it for me?
                              sigpic

Comment

I knew it! ...Louis Ferreira is also pretty not tall - I always pegged him for about my dad's height, which would make him 2-3 inches taller than RC. (That's enough for me... I like the idea of him being a bit bigger and stronger than Rush, but not too much...)

(I'm glad you have Internet back - I've missed you! <3)
                                I wondered if they made a point of casting someone who would be bigger than RC, but not too big, so that fighting wouldn't appear too much one sided. If the Colonel was any taller, bigger, it would just be bullying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X