No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry! I didn't even think about the time differences! Oh, now I feel like a jerk for talking about the episode... I'm sorry everyone...

Oh, Jeri, I'm sorry about your goat. It's always sad to lose one. Hopefully the kids will be nice - bottle fed ones are always so much nicer.
    sigpic

Comment

As for FoD,
      Spoiler:
      I was really happy with the ending. I was worried she was going to make it not a happy one to avoid it being obvious or stereotypical, but I felt like it worked, since it was so painful to get there, and bittersweet, considering the man Rush ultimately became was not the man he originally was. Cliche? Maybe, but anything else would have broken my heart...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
        As for FoD,
        Spoiler:
        I was really happy with the ending. I was worried she was going to make it not a happy one to avoid it being obvious or stereotypical, but I felt like it worked, since it was so painful to get there, and bittersweet, considering the man Rush ultimately became was not the man he originally was. Cliche? Maybe, but anything else would have broken my heart...
        Yes, very good Grasshopper.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Yes, very good Grasshopper.
          Haha, I was testing to make sure I was making the spoiler properly! I am so bad at doing HTML or whatever it is on message boards (I don't even know!)
          sigpic

Comment

As for FoD,
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            I think, that after all what they lived, all that they have to cross, all that they underwent of pain and madness almost, they needed that that indeed ends it, that we can we readers, it said that FINALLY, they would be quiet and happy, even if it is not any more completely the same Rush...
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I'm a master sergeant~!!!

Hooray! This is the rank I had when I was in ROTC so I am very excited to reach it!

tumblr_lzrw0bBtvB1qjsp4fo1_500.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

This is more Force over Distance discussion so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled for the end:

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Spoiler:
                I think, that after all what they lived, all that they have to cross, all that they underwent of pain and madness almost, they needed that that indeed ends it, that we can we readers, it said that FINALLY, they would be quiet and happy, even if it is not any more completely the same Rush...
                Spoiler:
                Exactly! I was just happy that they could be happy. Young was a mess, so haunted by Rush's ghost left in his mind. At least the Combination Rush can be healthy and happy again, and he has Young to make him whole. God, this story makes me want to cry, just thinking about it. I have never been more emotionally invested in a story like this before...
                sigpic

Comment

Gold-Dreamy01.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

This is more Force over Distance discussion so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled for the end:

Spoiler:
                    Exactly! I was just happy that they could be happy. Young was a mess, so haunted by Rush's ghost left in his mind. At least the Combination Rush can be healthy and happy again, and he has Young to make him whole. God, this story makes me want to cry, just thinking about it. I have never been more emotionally invested in a story like this before...
                    I too, I so loved, when I have to begin to read the fic I was sick and nevertheless I remained to awaken to continue to read, so, that the fic pleased me. Either the author is a writer in the life, or he should make him, I read many of fics (especially Harry Potter and SGU), that the only one who have me so much to transcend.

Well, now we again have to read that of Elaiel who is she so very good, and yours, finally we still have of the very very good reading! It is a pleasure for the spirit, to open the imagination, to travel the time of a reading
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

And I am has 900 posts, I spend a lot of time on this thread
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

And I am has 900 posts, I spend a lot of time on this thread
                        Congratulations on 900 posts! The real celebration comes at 1,000! This is a good thread to be on.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rumple-Shepherd01.jpg

'Night everyone. Another weekend ended and we have to get up at 5:00 tomorrow morning. *SIGH* See everyone tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

I too, I so loved, when I have to begin to read the fic I was sick and nevertheless I remained to awaken to continue to read, so, that the fic pleased me. Either the author is a writer in the life, or he should make him, I read many of fics (especially Harry Potter and SGU), that the only one who have me so much to transcend.

Well, now we again have to read that of Elaiel who is she so very good, and yours, finally we still have of the very very good reading! It is a pleasure for the spirit, to open the imagination, to travel the time of a reading
                            Yes, FOD was the first FF that I read that really grabbed me. I still am amazed at the quality of the writing. I'm so glad CWR will write more.

Looking back, I am happy that I found ff because I was so upset with SGU's demise, it really has helped me to get over it.
                            Now I am looking forward to reading RhineGold's work, I have only had time for 1 so far. And then Elaiel as well. There are so many, it may be hard to catch up!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                              'Night everyone. Another weekend ended and we have to get up at 5:00 tomorrow morning. *SIGH* See everyone tomorrow!
                              Good Night, Sleep Tight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night NancyP ^^

normal_sgu_201_1798.jpg
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X