No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, I was coming to post pics from Paleyfest, but Artemis beat me to it!

I just finished watching the livestream of the panel, and it was adorable (but Robert only talked at the very beginning and after that, seemed kind of bored - he always seems tired in group interviews...)

I have been awake over 24 hours now, but I want to stay up another two hours to watch Once Upon a Time, lol. D:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post

I just finished watching the livestream of the panel, and it was adorable (but Robert only talked at the very beginning and after that, seemed kind of bored - he always seems tired in group interviews...)

I have been awake over 24 hours now, but I want to stay up another two hours to watch Once Upon a Time, lol. D:
      Yeah, from what he said on Twitter, he doesn't really like to do these much. One hour to go until OUAT!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Please post photos!!!! Ha ha ha!
        sigpic

Comment

I have just finished the last chapter of FOD, I do not manage to believe that it is finished, why all the good things always have the end??? It was a very good fic in any case, I think that I would read again her, as I would read again a book which has me more (as I read again I do not know how many times the Lord of Rings or Harry Potter).
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            I have just finished the last chapter of FOD, I do not manage to believe that it is finished, why all the good things always have the end??? It was a very good fic in any case, I think that I would read again her, as I would read again a book which has me more (as I read again I do not know how many times the Lord of Rings or Harry Potter).
            I've been reading it out loud to my husband, lol. It's so nice to reread it and it reads aloud really well because she wrote their voices perfectly. CWR said she will write more SGU fic, so I am eagerly awaiting it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
              Please post photos!!!! Ha ha ha!
              Artemis posted all the ones I found on Tumblr. I couldn't screencap the livestream, sadly. It was really glitchy and grainy. D

(I can't believe how little RC they had in tonight's OUaT - that man is criminally underused)
              sigpic

Comment

Artemis posted all the ones I found on Tumblr. I couldn't screencap the livestream, sadly. It was really glitchy and grainy. D

(I can't believe how little RC they had in tonight's OUaT - that man is criminally underused)
                Oh, now I'm sad. I have 2 hours til it's on here.

I missed the live thing, I had to get work done in the vineyard, we are so busy this time of year. But I read that they will put it up in a couple weeks, so we should get to see it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  Thanks for letting me know! It's sad. Not quite what I was expecting but a fitting end
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been reading it out loud to my husband, lol. It's so nice to reread it and it reads aloud really well because she wrote their voices perfectly. CWR said she will write more SGU fic, so I am eagerly awaiting it!
                    I too look forward to reading his next fics ^^

Oh, I do not know if I would look at the episode tomorrow, if one do not see Mr Gold or Rumpy a lot...

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                    Thanks for letting me know! It's sad. Not quite what I was expecting but a fitting end
                    I like the end, I think that it had to finish it in this way, finally, it is only my opinion ^^ '
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Thanks for that and mental green.

Over here it's almost Spring, too, the cranes are flying back north and the first crocuses just showed up. What about your goats? Everything ok today?
                      One of my goats died on Friday. It happens. But I'm helping with my neighbors new kids and they always bring a smile.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was bumming about that, too, especially since the last ep didn't have him in it at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          Yes, I am sad it's done, but all good things come to an end. It was a cliche ending though
                          Spoiler:
                          they walk hand in hand into the sunset
                          but I liked it anyway. I suppose she could have written a whole other story about how Nick accomplished you-know-what.
                          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=jeri;13225538]One of my goats died on Friday. It happens. But I'm helping with my neighbors new kids and they always bring a smile.

I'm so sorry you lost a goat. I know it happens but it's still sad. How many new kids are expected?
                            Last edited by NancyP; 04 March 2012, 05:14 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Oh it is sad, it is always sad to lose an animal

*hug*
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes, I am sad, but I am going to get one of the new kids in another month or so, when he's old enough. Right now there are 7, and one went to a new home yesterday, at only 3 weeks old, but they have dairy goats, so he can still have milk. There are 2 children 7 and 8 years old at his new home, so it will have plenty of love. There are 4 does expecting in about 2 weeks. They often have multiple births, twins or triplets, so who knows how many exactly.

They bottle feed all these kids so they will be very tame and lovable. Most of them go to people with children in 4-H (a program for farming skills and such for children).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X