Clear All

wow! 8 guests! *waves*

Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Classes are killing me, I'm exhausted!

I'm so glad I have RC pics and new SGU episodes to keep me going. What am I going to do when SGU ends?
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hello. This is my first time in this thread. RC is my favorite SGU actor. I don't believe anyone else could have done a better job playing Doctor Rush, in my opinion. He was unknown to me until I started watching SGU. RC should have no trouble finding work after SGU, because of his awesome acting abilities.
        "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
        "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Chloe/Rush

Comment

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
            Hello. This is my first time in this thread. RC is my favorite SGU actor. I don't believe anyone else could have done a better job playing Doctor Rush, in my opinion. He was unknown to me until I started watching SGU. RC should have no trouble finding work after SGU, because of his awesome acting abilities.
            Hello!

RC already has two project lined up
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi ChulasPrincess - welcome to the thread!

of course I agree with you! an example of RC's extraordinary acting skills were seen in this week's episode "Twin Destinies" when
              Spoiler:
              by mistake Rush killed Telford - RC was just awesome!

hi yessika - nice to have you around even if you are busy with school
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                hi KEK - thanks for posting this vid
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  What am I going to do when SGU ends?
                  I'm thinking about saying goodbye to GW.

Hello. This is my first time in this thread.
                  Welcome, ChulaksPrincess.

sigpic

Comment

a question to those who have watched TD - look at below picture and then reply to my question

Spoiler:

when during the episode do we see Rush on the floor in front of the gate? I can only recall him stading in front of the gate when we can see him from behind
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      a question to those who have watched TD - look at below picture and then reply to my question

Spoiler:
                      http://www.gateworld.net/universe/gr...212_header.jpg
                      when during the episode do we see Rush on the floor in front of the gate? I can only recall him stading in front of the gate when we can see him from behind
                      Spoiler:
                      We don't see him on the floor, sometimes promo pictures are different from what's really seen in episodes. Maybe during one take RC decided Rush is so devastated he sank to the floor, maybe that's what he did after standing in front of the gate for some time, but it got cut. There could be number of reasons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        We don't see him on the floor, sometimes promo pictures are different from what's really seen in episodes. Maybe during one take RC decided Rush is so devastated he sank to the floor, maybe that's what he did after standing in front of the gate for some time, but it got cut. There could be number of reasons.
                        okay, thanks, I thought that again I had missed part of the episode
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

okay, thanks, I thought that again I had missed part of the episode
                          Well, you can always do a re-watch, just to be sure.
                          sigpic

Comment

Go here and vote for most attractive SG male character of all time. If you're not sure who should get your vote, then I'll post a little hint for you.

Rush, Nicholas Rush.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi ChulasPrincess - welcome to the thread!

of course I agree with you! an example of RC's extraordinary acting skills were seen in this week's episode "Twin Destinies" when
                              Spoiler:
                              by mistake Rush killed Telford - RC was just awesome!

hi yessika - nice to have you around even if you are busy with school
                              Well, I have to be around to survive the busyness of school

I'm thinking about saying goodbye to GW.
                              I'm not. That would make me even more drepressed! I cannot live without having fandom in my life!!

Go here and vote for most attractive SG male character of all time. If you're not sure who should get your vote, then I'll post a little hint for you.

I voted for Rush and a few others
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I'm not. That would make me even more drepressed! I cannot live without having fandom in my life!!
                                It's just that I'm not sure what to do after SG has ended. Since 2007, when I joined, there's always been Stargate on air. This situation is new to me... and I just don't know.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X