Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    You HAVE to read the one shot stories! The are all part of FOD and tell the story from a different perspective of different crew menbers. Except for the Raptor story. That's totally has nothing to do with it but it's fun.
    I loved all the extras, they gave it another dimension like the series, as you say, different perspectives.
    sigpic

Comment

some of you may enjoy this thread
      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...rials/page394?
      It's all about artwork and tutorials. I keep hoping for the day I have time to try some of those.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi girls, I won't be around much the next couple of days, only lurking with the mobile, I've got family things and the funeral of my aunt on Friday. But maybe I'll meet myhelix
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Hi girls, I won't be around much the next couple of days, only lurking with the mobile, I've got family things and the funeral of my aunt on Friday. But maybe I'll meet myhelix
          We will miss you Cairi
          *Big hug*
          You are lucky, if myhelix meeting, it would be so funny to be able to meet, us all, if it was possible.
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

As we like to say when things are difficult, keep your chin up. Hope you do get to visit with myhelix, it might be good for you after tough days.
            sigpic

Comment

Hang in there. Let us know when you're back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                We will miss you Cairi
                *Big hug*
                You are lucky, if myhelix meeting, it would be so funny to be able to meet, us all, if it was possible.
                Originally posted by jeri View Post
                As we like to say when things are difficult, keep your chin up. Hope you do get to visit with myhelix, it might be good for you after tough days.
                Hope I´ll make it, still feeling a bit sick. But I am looking forward to a nice chat and go for a coffee with cairi!

Btw, a little fan meet and greet would be cool, how many country's are represented in this thread?
                sigpic

Comment

He's on Twitter. Now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Unbeknown to me those lovely people @OnceUponAFan have set up an auction and a donation page in support of With Kids,a charity i support..

Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                    here's a link to the donations page. justgiving.com/OnceUponATimeF… thanks again to everyone involved, that's really made my day.
                    sigpic

Comment

RhineGold! You did it! What did I tell you??? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
                      sigpic

Comment

I have him to send a question ^^ '
                        Too bad if he answers me not, I would see good, in any case, I find it depriving that we are to limit on the number of character.
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Someone twitter this link to RC, cats compared to Rumple, very funny!

http://catsthatlooklikerumple.tumblr.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            I have him to send a question ^^ '
                            Too bad if he answers me not, I would see good, in any case, I find it depriving that we are to limit on the number of character.
                            Ask him something and greet him from the GW thread!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...oldorOscar.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              Ask him something and greet him from the GW thread!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...oldorOscar.jpg
                              I asked a question, but he did not still answer, oh too bad for me ^^
                              Happy for RhineGold =)
                              Nice picture myhelix
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey! Congrats to everyone who got Tweeted today!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X