Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Something OT, has anyone here a Pottermore account? I have one but I was let down by the limited features and not enough stuff to explore there. BTW, I am official a "Gryffindor" and I was always hoping to be a "Ravenclaw".
    Oh, I know not this site
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      The trailers I've seen so far looked good.
      It looked a bit like a mash up from all SciFi movies I have ever seen, and I have seen almost every one worth watching. maybe except Alien.

Have you seen "In Time" yet?
      sigpic

Comment

It looked a bit like a mash up from all SciFi movies I have ever seen, and I have seen almost every one worth watching. maybe except Alien.

Have you seen "In Time" yet?
        No, I haven't. And I don't know if it was ever here in cinema.

More favourites of mine are 'Equilibrium' and 'Watchmen'.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh, I know not this site
          It´s a site you can read the Harry Potter books online with additional infos and graphics about the HP characters by J.K Rowling, but it´s still a beta version for some who where lucky enough to register early. But the site is a let down for me.
          sigpic

Comment

No, I haven't. And I don't know if it was ever here in cinema.

More favourites of mine are 'Equilibrium' and 'Watchmen'.
            I hated "Equilibrium" and loved "Watchman". I didn´t like the story of the first one, to much logical holes in it, IMO.

Would like to make a little "California Solo" trailer pic spam, do I need spoiler tags?
            sigpic

Comment

It´s a site you can read the Harry Potter books online with additional infos and graphics about the HP characters by J.K Rowling, but it´s still a beta version for some who where lucky enough to register early. But the site is a let down for me.
              Oh why he is let down for you?
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Just a "head's up:" There's a guy selling the script to the OUAT Pilot on eBay. It's the only OUAT script he has though. Saw some SG-1 scripts, but not any SGU scripts.

Also a bunch of Rush stuff being auctioned. His glasses from Season 2 (in a very "distressed" state,) a couple of uniform shirts, etc., Also someone's making lovely copies of Gold's cane, Snow's forget potion bottle, and a couple of other things.

Don't know if anyone gets into that kind of stuff, but it's there if you're interested. I'd love Gold's cane and Rumple's wand.
                sigpic

Comment

Something OT, has anyone here a Pottermore account? I have one but I was let down by the limited features and not enough stuff to explore there. BTW, I am official a "Gryffindor" and I was always hoping to be a "Ravenclaw".
                  Oh, it's finally up and running? I'll have to check it out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Oh why he is let down for you?
                    For instance you can make friends there but not really interact with them, second it´s a bit boring to go chapter by chapter and have to find stuff in the site to unlock things. And you can´t even do something with the stuff you have collected. The only fun thing was the house sorting process, but that was over to quickly.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    Just a "head's up:" There's a guy selling the script to the OUAT Pilot on eBay. It's the only OUAT script he has though. Saw some SG-1 scripts, but not any SGU scripts.

Also a bunch of Rush stuff being auctioned. His glasses from Season 2 (in a very "distressed" state,) a couple of uniform shirts, etc., Also someone's making lovely copies of Gold's cane, Snow's forget potion bottle, and a couple of other things.

Don't know if anyone gets into that kind of stuff, but it's there if you're interested. I'd love Gold's cane and Rumple's wand.
                    Link please.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                      Oh, it's finally up and running? I'll have to check it out.
                      Sorry to disappoint you, still the beta version you had to register for last year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Would like to make a little "California Solo" trailer pic spam, do I need spoiler tags?
                        Not for me, but some people here like them very much

Have you seen the German movie 'Hell'?
                        sigpic

Comment

California Solo pic spam, maybe some minor spoilers ? If someone think it´s to much I´ll hide them under a tag of course.

sigpic

Comment

Not for me, but some people here like them very much

Have you seen the German movie 'Hell'?
                            Just the trailer, how was it?

sigpic

Comment

For instance you can make friends there but not really interact with them, second it´s a bit boring to go chapter by chapter and have to find stuff in the site to unlock things. And you can´t even do something with the stuff you have collected. The only fun thing was the house sorting process, but that was over to quickly.
                              Oh, I understands, it is sad whether it is like that then, otherwise, me would be registered on me there, I so liked Harry Potter.

In any case, thank you ^^
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

California Solo pic spam, maybe some minor spoilers ? If someone think it´s to much I´ll hide them under a tag of course.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6...0722h11m49.png
                                Oh, California Solo, Good idea of poster of the photo of the trailer, thank you !
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X