No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, what is the "green" and how does it work?

(And ooooh, now I'm a Staff Sergeant! I wonder what I have to do to be a Master Sergeant? That was my rank when I finished ROTC, lol - same as Greer).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
      Try this link here: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz...6908-22230071/

I believe this is the interview you're talking about? (The Johnnie Walker "Walking With Great Men" interview?) It doesn't have a video, but it has a somewhat accurate transcript for people who can't listen or (like my husband lol) who can't understand him talking in his normal accent.
      Yeah, thats the interview. But I want to -download- it, the Johnnie Walker website will let you do that, I think. Or, I read somewhere. :/ I can't stream at work. That and I think there might be a video, saw a few clips on youtube of him walking around, in black and white. he looked FANTASTIC. Must Find.

Also, what is the "green" and how does it work?

(And ooooh, now I'm a Staff Sergeant! I wonder what I have to do to be a Master Sergeant? That was my rank when I finished ROTC, lol - same as Greer).
      I think the green is your reputation, the little green hatches under your "title"? Don't quote me on that. You give someone some by clicking the little star on the left side of the post.
      sigpic

Comment

Is this the video you are looking for? The interview was an audio only, I have it, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. You would think they would have an archive, but the Johnny Walker site seems to have a lot of bugs. I remember having trouble with it.
        click
        Last edited by jeri; 28 February 2012, 08:35 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I think he's wearing the same scarf in this photo, as in the video.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Is this the video you are looking for? The interview was an audio only, I have it, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. You would think they would have an archive, but the Johnny Walker site seems to have a lot of bugs. I remember having trouble with it.
            Oh, wow, I've never seen this part before! He looks ...very nice... in that coat...

Gracious, RC; I just can't even.

And I love when he wears the same clothes over a long period of time. He wears that white striped dark coat all the time and it's so cute. Does anyone know the story behind that metal bracelet he always wears? I just think it's neat that he's had it for so long. It must be special to him.
            sigpic

Comment

[URL=http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Videos%20I%20like/?action=view¤t=Robert_Carlyle_Dr_Nicholas_Rush_Thunk_Appreciation_thread.mp4]
              Yeah, it was close to that, and that was very nice. It was the same short I think. I saw different parts of the clip, however. Will have to go digging around, he looks fantastic in that video
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                Yeah, it was close to that, and that was very nice. It was the same short I think. I saw different parts of the clip, however. Will have to go digging around, he looks fantastic in that video
                That's the only video and all of it I believe. The interview is audio only. It's part of their Keep Walking series of interviews with successful people. I can't get past the JW gateway either. I tried both Firefox and Safari and remember it being that way before. I then put in my mom's birth date, even though mine is more than old enough! LOL! It just doesn't work! I had my brother help me get it (it's been a couple of years!) but it was some crazy backdoor to get into that site. It makes me wonder how many hits that site actually gets? It never works.

You have seen the longer JW story RC did?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NvDev-5qP4
                sigpic

Comment

NO MRS. RUSH! YOUR SIGNATURE! I CAN'T... (all my cries)
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun! thats the outfit I want to make for me too, but probably not with such nice fabric. I suggest going here http://www.homeofthenutty.com/scifi/...dex.php?cat=17 they might have some good caps for you use
                    AWESOME, just AWESOME sig!!!!!!! Thanks for posting it!

Comment

So, first off, just finished Force over Distance. Let’s talk, ladies.

Spoiler:

HOLY. CRAP. I can’t wait for chapter 50!!!!! In a way, I am glad that I got into this late, as I did with SGU, I would hate to have to wait for new content. Hurray for binge watching and reading

Anyone have any theory's what's going on with Young and what happened to Nick? The story of those two together was just too sweet and cute it almost broke my heart.

I KNEW you'd LOVE it!!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I really have no idea what's going to happen as CWR is good at keeping us guessing. The reviews are full of guessing. Some hits it on the nail and some don't. I'm keeping my finger crossed that somehow, just somehow, are Nicky ascended and come back to Young. I don't know if he's gonna hang around Young. I doubt it. His intellectual curiosity is too great that he'd want to explore everything now. But I'm also wistfully hoping that Young can be somehow ascended with him and they both fly away together. CWR have been writing this story for almost a year now. Chapters have been added to it because of the pleading and ideas of several people. She even wrote a shower scene because we were pleading for it. What do you think?

Comment

Wow Mrs, Rush, that sig... I guess it's done with special regards to CWR! Really good.

Mental green, I cannot give the real thing to you in the moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

click
                          I just played it the other day. It's still accessible... I didn't realize there wasn't a video, though. I thought the video didn't work. It's incredible... very inspiring.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hahaha, very beautiful sig Mrs Rush, really very beautiful!
                            Mental green for you ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, wow, I've never seen this part before! He looks ...very nice... in that coat...

Gracious, RC; I just can't even.

And I love when he wears the same clothes over a long period of time. He wears that white striped dark coat all the time and it's so cute. Does anyone know the story behind that metal bracelet he always wears? I just think it's neat that he's had it for so long. It must be special to him.
                              It is. It's a gift to him from his friend, the singer Paul Weller, who looks remarkably like him. The leather bracelets are from his wife.

Comment

Hey, I'm Jeri! You must be talking about my sister on LJ, you love me, don't you? She puts me up to these things, you know. Jeri33 is in charge of all those brothers and cousins of Rush who have been picking on Young these days. It wasn't me.
                                http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...pgMuwahahahaha!
                                Ohhhh, my bad, dearie! I have that same problem with Sacredclay. I'm Katkat24. We ought to let those to get together and resolve their problems. BTW, I'm deaf, not stupid. Big difference, ya know!
                                MWWWWWWUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X