Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    Both of my children are rewatching SGU. For me, it's the upteenth time, but for them it's the first. They both think it's the best of all SG franchise. I'm constantly amazed at the extra things that I'm picking up that I missed the other times.
    I'm so glad to hear that you are raising your children right. It's great to have young people brought up on the good side of the Force!
    sigpic

Comment

b_barnett, watch out! The post monster ate your last post! I thought that problem was fixed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Okay, he's spinning wool! What about the straw?! Do they think we wouldn't notice? Or is Rumple going to knit a sweater or two? Haha!

Thanks for all the nice OUAT photos Duval. I haven't had time to look for them. I've been so busy lately my poor head is spinning along with Rumple's wheel.
        sigpic

Comment

*Takes Rush with her in its bed*
          Aah, Duval arrives finally, we are going to be able to sleep quietly both!
          Duval, he is going to keep you up all night playing chess!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

Rumpy/broken heart
            Now see, here we have, demonstrated in two images, why it is that our Mr. Carlyle is such a stunning actor:

Warm and sweet:

Cold and hard:

Comment

Wow. I decided to buy "Skin Deep" because I wanted to watch it again, but didn't feel like sitting through the commercials. iTunes had a "popularity" column in the TV episodes screen. All of the eps are three out of ten. Except "Skin Deep," which is ten out of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                I do not like Durza either, but he doesn't bother me that much. I watched the film once and have seen bits of it on TV now and then. It's a lousy film and the character was a waste of RC's talent, but I guess it's hard to pick what films to be in, and who's good to work with. My brother says every actor no matter how great they are, have been in terrible films. I tend to agree with him. But I always think RC is the best in every project he's done.

I did not care for Priest, but being an ex-Catholic, I had to see what the Church didn't like about it. Haha! And of coarse to see RC in it, and we DO SEE RC in it! RC is a friend of Antonia Bird and he has done several projects with her. I suppose what I didn't like was that the priest stays in the church anyway, disregarding his vows, (which does happen), but in the film it was portrayed as a good thing. It is not right, he should have left. Also I don't like Linus Roache.
                Michael Landon, late of the "Little House On The Prairie" first movie was "I Was A Teenage Werewolf". Guess everybody has to start somewhere.
                You don't like my homeboy, Linus Roach??????? He's not bad at all! Yes, I have a lot of homeboys in my harem. Why do you ask??????
                I was pissed at Linus' character, Greg, for breaking up with RC's character, Graham. They really loved each other and no love is worth throwing away for an ideology of what is the prim and proper thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  I'm so glad to hear that you are raising your children right. It's great to have young people brought up on the good side of the Force!
                  Oh, trust me, I'm trying to traumatize them as much as possible. My daughter is too smart for me though. She's a Mini-Me and a lot of time, I feel like we're playing out a skit from the Monthy Python Show.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                      ok, random RC thoughts of today. Did you girls know our RC has a Doctor of Arts (honorary, but still, hot)
                      http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...urs/Doc03.jpg]

Also, anyone know anything about that bracelet he is ALWAYS wearing?
                      Paul Weller gave it to him
                      you can read more about it here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...#ixzz19naEENeE

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Hi girls, don't know how much time I can spend the next days here, RL trouble again, but maybe I'll come here when I need some distraction.
                      hope everything get better very soon *hug*

My son and I have finished watching SG1, SGA, and now we're watching SGU. He never saw it before and he think it was the best of the stargate franchises. He's upset that it only went on for two seasons.
                      Green for your son
                      sigpic

Comment

You've got to check this out!
                        http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...bumid=12794520
                        An artist had crocheted/knitted practically the whole cast of OUAT. She even made the three different versions of RC's character. Rumpy, Mr.Gold, and Rumpy the man. Truly awesome!
                        awwww cuuuuuute

There is Gold/apron!!!

Spoiler:
                        He could be a presenter for some shampoo

Mr Gold's house is cuter than I thought

found this and love the idea
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                          Now see, here we have, demonstrated in two images, why it is that our Mr. Carlyle is such a stunning actor:

Warm and sweet:
                          http://images.wikia.com/onceuponatim...umpelbeast.png

Cold and hard:
                          http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-co...56_4249786.jpg

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                          http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/030/c/9/mr__gold___challenge_accepted_by_lovelylarxene-d4o5e45.png
                          Oh you already got that one, sorry for repost
                          I really like it
                          sigpic

Comment

Me: Rumple, I need to talk to you, its been an awful week. *insert rant here*

Rumple: I'm sorry dearie *rose*

Rumple: Care to....make a deal for next week?

Me:Go on.....

Rumple: See, there is this starship...called Destiny...I can get you on it for a price....
                            Me: Yes! YES!!!!

Rumple: Don't you want to know the price?
                            Me: Na, I'm good. Let's go!

Rumple: As you wish.
                            sigpic

Comment

Michael Landon, late of the "Little House On The Prairie" first movie was "I Was A Teenage Werewolf". Guess everybody has to start somewhere.
                              You don't like my homeboy, Linus Roach??????? He's not bad at all! Yes, I have a lot of homeboys in my harem. Why do you ask??????
                              I was pissed at Linus' character, Greg, for breaking up with RC's character, Graham. They really loved each other and no love is worth throwing away for an ideology of what is the prim and proper thing to do.
                              Sorry, don't have any particular reason to not like Linus, he just doesn't do anything for me. I thought his character Greg was rather despicable in that he uses Graham and then throws him away, while he is breaking his vows. The older priest (also making his own rules) tells him so too. Then he decides to stay in the church, but I thought it seemed like he might go ahead and continue his sexual pursuits anyway. The film leaves that open to interpretation. But it seemed as if both these priest were making their own rules, when really they should have done the brave and honest thing to leave the church. But that is what people do, just thought it was depressing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                                Mr Gold's house is cuter than I thought
                                Love Mr. Gold's house. The color looks like what Rumpy would choose. Do you suppose he watches Storybrooke from the balcony at the top?

You should put your name on the list BamBoo. What side would you like Gold or Rumpy? Or both?

Anyone can put their name on the lists or add something, just copy and paste.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X