Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    That's what happened in my family. I think it is not uncommon. Let's face it, some relatives we would choose not to know if they were not related to us.
    When my father left, it has to make 16 years now, we never saw again him, or his family.
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
      Well, damn!
      I was just in the shower thinking about that episode, and I think I'm sure that I had seen it when it was on TV. As I watched the episode, I knew I had seen it before. Seems strange to me this dispute because it is a very nice tribute to the play.
      Why is it I think of you know who in the shower? LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say that Peter Kelamis does a brilliant impersonation of Robert Carlyle!!...got back from a fantastic Chevron 7.8 where Peter was a guest...he is an absolute hoot...only wish videoing had been allowed and you could all have shared in a great "voice off" between him as Robert and Garry Chalk as Sean Connery stuck on the Destiny together!!..

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          When my father left, it has to make 16 years now, we never saw again him, or his family.
          Sorry to hear that. Some people can not face their problems, so they ignore them and think "one day, I'll make up for it." When my father died it seemed like some of his relatives forgot about us and had only liked us because of him. Who knows?
          sigpic

Comment

There's a new story from Clean White Room , that goes with FOD. It's a tearful one.
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7876801/1/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
              Just popping in to say that Peter Kelamis does a brilliant impersonation of Robert Carlyle!!...got back from a fantastic Chevron 7.8 where Peter was a guest...he is an absolute hoot...only wish videoing had been allowed and you could all have shared in a great "voice off" between him as Robert and Garry Chalk as Sean Connery stuck on the Destiny together!!..

Deeds xx
              That would be cool. Any new details on Michael's new show? I hope it's successful for him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                That would be cool. Any new details on Michael's new show? I hope it's successful for him.

Apart from they should be starting filming the 13 eppy "summer-filler" of Saving Hope v.soon, no.....but hopefully in November we shall get lots of news from The Man himself as he is the guest at the next Chevron !!...got my Gold ticket already.....would LOVE it if they ever got Robert too, but I doubt it....he doesn't seem the "convention type" to me...

But Michael will do, he always puts on a great show!...can't wait...this was Peter's first full w/end con and he was great!....such a nice guy....oh and I think he's already tweet Robert about the impersonation!!!..

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  Well, I do not know if I like that but me learns has to drive because I have no choice, with a car I would find more easily some work in the campaign and not I want not to live in town, I have already lived in town and the result I had become depressive and not far from becoming an alcoholic, well, I do not want to relive it ^^
                  Yes, the countryside is where you should be. Hear it's almost spring, and the goat kids have arrived already! This will cheer you up! The black one on the left will come to live at my place when he's old enough.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Deeds xx
                    That must have been so fun! Lucky you! There's a short video somewhere of Peter doing a RC impression. Wonder if I can find it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Here it is, Peter Kelamis doing an impression of RC. WARNING not PG! So I'll put in spoilers
                      Last edited by jeri; 27 February 2012, 09:23 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Some people can not face their problems, so they ignore them and think "one day, I'll make up for it." When my father died it seemed like some of his relatives forgot about us and had only liked us because of him. Who knows?
                        I find it abnormal not to want any more to see people of his family because the father left or died. A family should be welded and torn not, well, I do not think that the perfect family exists.

Yes, the countryside is where you should be. Hear it's almost spring, and the goat kids have arrived already! This will cheer you up! The black one on the left will come to live at my place when he's old enough.
                        [URL=http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/DSC_8932.jpg
                        http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_DSC_8932.jpg[/URL][URL=http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/DSC_8919.jpg
                        http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_DSC_8919.jpg[/URL]
                        The campaign is healthier, people are happier has the campaign and the spring is a beautiful season, soon I would grow vegetables and to plant flowers ^^

I like the goat kids, it is too cute, you are lucky, muaaa, I am going to come and to caress them!!!
                        Last edited by Duval; 27 February 2012, 10:15 AM.
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Awwwwwww! Too cute!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here it is, Peter Kelamis doing an impression of RC. WARNING not PG! So I'll put in spoilers

LOLOL!....yup, having met him this weekend, that's perfect!!!...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

We just ordered a new 75-300 zoom lens for my camera. The old one was almost 20 years old and wasn't working well - when it worked. I'm so relieved to be getting a new one! And just in time to see the 5 Mythbusters in Chicago at the Museum of Science and Industry in 3 weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

I did not know you could get Hamish Macbeth in region one! The only one I'd seen before was UK only. I know what I'm asking for for my birthday, lol.

I love small town series and mystery shows (especially quirky ones) so I need the series.

@Jeri - Oh, you have goats? We used to raise goats on my grandparents' farm when I was a little girl! They are weird animals, very noisy. We had a pet goat named Lizzie who was blind. She was so sweet.

I can't get the Peter Kelamis mp4 to play. ;____; Sad because I love him, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X