• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Thank for the screen caps! I put them to good use!
      lol, you're welcome, and that was very entertaining
      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait until one of the really good ouat screen cap websites has all of them up for the episode. I count the hours
        sigpic

Comment

Mrs Rush, I like your new sig, it is always beautiful ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            I can't wait until one of the really good ouat screen cap websites has all of them up for the episode. I count the hours
            I was going to try to do screen caps for the whole episode, but I was too lazy lol .
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I was going to try to do screen caps for the whole episode, but I was too lazy lol .
              Yeah, if I really wanted them I would get them myself. I too am lazy I like this website: http://www.homeofthenutty.com/scifi/...dex.php?cat=17
              But not sure how long they take to put them up I keep checking....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Mrs Rush, I like your new sig, it is always beautiful ^^
                Thanks! I was inspired by the Rumple sound board
                sigpic

Comment

too....much..... (animated gif ahead)
                  Spoiler:
                  Thanks so much for this *drools*

OUAT:
                  Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  We don't know if the father actually shunned his daughter.
                  Spoiler:
                  The queen is known for manipulating people and she obviously lied about Belle's demise. And since Belle is very much alive, it's possible that the father did NOT drive her to her death.
                  I agree, the Evil Queen can't be trusted at all! She may have
                  Spoiler:
                  kidnapped Belle the moment she left Rumple, and the father didn't know.
                  Spoiler:
                  I was thinking that too! She must have taken her before she got back to her father.

Is it true that the writers of OUAT are the same writers from LOST? If that's so, I would be worried about the show wrapping up properly
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Spoiler:
                    I was thinking that too! She must have taken her before she got back to her father.

Is it true that the writers of OUAT are the same writers from LOST? If that's so, I would be worried about the show wrapping up properly
                    I was thinking the same thing about your spoiler, wonder how that will resolve.

Also, yeah, I believe it is the same writers. The series could get out of hand...if RC keeps doing it hopefully it will still be OK. Maybe they learned their lesson?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, if I really wanted them I would get them myself. I too am lazy I like this website: http://www.homeofthenutty.com/scifi/...dex.php?cat=17
                      But not sure how long they take to put them up I keep checking....
                      cool,thanks for posting the link, looks like I'll be checking that website too.
                      sigpic

Comment

cool,thanks for posting the link, looks like I'll be checking that website too.
                        No problem! Let me know if you see them up before I do. They have a TON of really good images and they all seem really high res, as far as screen caps go.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about your spoiler, wonder how that will resolve.

Also, yeah, I believe it is the same writers. The series could get out of hand...if RC keeps doing it hopefully it will still be OK. Maybe they learned their lesson?
                          Writers learning their lesson? Usually that happens when the show is not successful, but maybe...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            Just finished the latest episode of OUAT. I think it's after "Desperate Souls" my new favorite.

Spoiler for "Skin Deep":
                            Spoiler:
                            Those writers are genial with their twists and unecxpectend turns on our known fairy tales. So well done. From all parts. And great performances from all the actors, with a slightly stress on my most loved one. But just a slight, cos all of them were good.
                            I hope we'll get some fallout of Reginas doing in this case on an later episode. Seriously, that's the first time our quiet and thoughtful Mr. Gold lost his nerves. Badly.
                            Btw, was that the way he got his limping, by getting punished by the soldiers of that duke for his run-job during the war?
                            Waiting for the first stories with some interaction between him and Emma in the prison, about things like he need his meds, and can't get it there and is too pride to ask for it, or something like that.
                            Anyway, like always waiting for the next episode.
                            Spoiler:
                            I like it when Gold looses his nerves But I don't know how he will react if he finds out that his beloved Belle is still alive

wasn't IT AMAZING!!!!
                            Oh yes!! It was!!!

I am happy, I was able to see the episode earlier than I thought of it and...

Spoiler:
                            Oh as it is sad, RC plays again the role of a man who loses two woman in her life, it is horrible! Poor man Rumpy, poor man Mr Gold, still capable of love in spite of it is "bad" but finally he are not him completely. He would have been able to be happy with her but the power always tempts the men, the power is difficult to abandon! It is so cute and so sad as him still have the small cup broken, a memory, understands that Teyla have to cry . I hope in any case, that he will eventually find his Belle (raaah and the father, to whip his daughter, it is atrocious! He, it is a villain). The Queen I liked him before but I have more and more difficulty to appreciate here finally, we cannot have of sympathy for her, she has no feelings she do not move us, while Rumpy or Gold, we want to console him, to caress him, in fact he is not understood. In any case, it is crazy how RC is capable of being so expressive, even with a lot of make-up. Anyway, an episode which will have me more and will make me continue to look at this series to see again episodes centered on Rumpy and Mr Gold...
                            Hey, that are good news Duval *hug*

Spoiler:
                            I also hope that he will find her. Maybe he will turn good after that

LOL, I understands, I look at this series just for Rumpy and Mr Gold, the other characters does not really interest me.
                            That was my thought at the beginning of the show but by now I really like it as I like the characters - except Regina and now Sidney -.-

You know
                            Spoiler:

I think Ragina is keeping Belle for a secret weapon. My hope is, maybe they will turn Rump to good for the second season? Because ABC renewed the series.....Not sure, I do oh so love evil Rumpie.
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah, and when the final battle begins she will use her against him. And then he will behave like he did when she was holding the cup

too....much..... (animated gif ahead)
                            Did you know, what you just did to me????

I am so happy you got to see the episode! I was really worrying about what would happen to you if you didn't. And Duval, too. You would have cried more!
                            *hug* So am I I guess I would have had a freak out (screaming around in my room and destroying things like Rumpel did in his castle)

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            I had Rumpy wandering through my dreams last night!
                            I can't even get him out of my had. I'm still thinking about he and Belle could get back together in Storybrook. A little FF is forming in my head

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            that's not dreams, dear Cairi, those are nightmares!
                            You know that I have one week of school vacation next week, right? Do you know, what that means to you?

So was I I know there will be others who are gonna do this for me
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                              I havn't watched Skin Deep yet and I can'resist spoiler tag.
                              Then, I should not be here for now

btw, Happy Valentine's Day to you all

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...old_quotes.gif
                              See ya later
                              Late, sorry ^^''''', but thank you BamBoo ^^
                              And I hope for you that you will see fast the episode, he is really good!!!
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X