Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Yes, the countryside is where you should be. Hear it's almost spring, and the goat kids have arrived already! This will cheer you up! The black one on the left will come to live at my place when he's old enough.
        Oh, they are so cute! Unfortunately none of the horses is pregnand, so there won't be cute little foals this year. But spring is slowly arriving here, too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I tried the link, works ok. Hum, well it's a mp4, should be easy, sorry. It's short, but it's a little gem. You can hear RC laughing in the background, it was taken with a phone at some thing they were all at together.

Those are my neighbors goats. I help look after them now and again. Had to feed them with bottles yesterday, so we had play time while we waited for the milk to heat. They bottle feed them so they will be tame. I have 5 goats all from there, and she wants me to take the black one in the photo, left side, I probably will.
          I think it's probably my computer being stupid. It's only a netbook and it never seems to have flash working properly. I'll have to try bumming our laptop from my husband later.

I like baby goats but the ones we raised as livestock ended up being kind of mean.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Spoiler:
          I have just read it, it is so sad, I hope that he ascended, it is better I think.

I also saw that RhineGold wrote two other chapters of its fanfic with Rush and Young, I had big pleasure to read them, especially 4 chapter!!
          Aww, thank you! <3 Last night I was feeling very inspired and I just wrote and wrote! I'll be writing another story to follow it, where their relationship will become more serious. (Right now I'm trying to finish my OUaT fic that's in progress...)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
            Aww, thank you! <3 Last night I was feeling very inspired and I just wrote and wrote! I'll be writing another story to follow it, where their relationship will become more serious. (Right now I'm trying to finish my OUaT fic that's in progress...)
            It is good if you written fast, it makes surprises read every day, I like that!!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Oh, they are so cute! Unfortunately none of the horses is pregnand, so there won't be cute little foals this year. But spring is slowly arriving here, too!
            It is cute the foals ><
            Horses in miniature, as the ponies!!!
            Before we had it, with donkeys also!
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Oy! Is it ever!
                Spoiler:
                but it's nice to know what happened after Young was forced through the gate. I've always wondered what the last moments were. I really want to know if our genius ascended or not and if he's coming back to Earth for see Young?
                OH GOD NO! I read the spoiler and I am NOT that far yet. I regret everything!
                sigpic

Comment

distrust spoilers
                  never to click, spoilers are dangerous !!!
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    That sounds terrible, what some people do just because the money is really sad. Unfortunately I know such family issues. Right after my grandma died (my grandma was one of the most amazing and kindest people I had the pleasure to spend time with) some parts of my family behaved strange and greedy after her death, and that still really hurts me.
                    Thank God my mother and my siblings are supportive and normal.

*hug* But the others here are right, forget them (I know that sounds easy, but often it´s not.) at least you have your GW family.
                    I haven't read anything else yet, thank you...the way I see it, the way I choose to look at it, I'm sacrificing $20,000 cut of the house sale (valued at $114,000.00 and sold to developers for $60,000.00....who are evicting us) to never, ever see or interact with my mother again.
                    I'll take this moment to say that for some people the word 'mother' has extremely negative connotations....I hear mother and visions of a blacked out drunk enraged woman barreling towards me screaming hostilities that only she understands.
                    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                      distrust spoilers
                      I am always clicking them *hangs head* I just need to read FOD faster then go back and revisit the linked stories.

by the way, 200th post for me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                        I am always clicking them *hangs head* I just need to read FOD faster then go back and revisit the linked stories.

by the way, 200th post for me
                        It's good, I am almost has 1000 posts ^^ '
                        I speak too much > <
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                          I haven't read anything else yet, thank you...the way I see it, the way I choose to look at it, I'm sacrificing $20,000 cut of the house sale (valued at $114,000.00 and sold to developers for $60,000.00....who are evicting us) to never, ever see or interact with my mother again.
                          I'll take this moment to say that for some people the word 'mother' has extremely negative connotations....I hear mother and visions of a blacked out drunk enraged woman barreling towards me screaming hostilities that only she understands.
                          Many families fall apart because of money. Mine did, too. I know I'm better off without any of them. I wish them love, peace and happiness. I have a great husband and daughter and my husband has a nice mother, a terrific sister and brother-in-law and his uncle is amazing. They accepted me and I'm good with that.

I hope everyone can find love, peace and happiness in their lives and if I can help, I will.
                          sigpic

Comment

If I provide the photos and pix is anyone willing/and/or able to create a siggy for me? I'm too easily frustrated and in a bad place right now anyway; I've wanted one for a while....
                            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

If I provide the photos and pix is anyone willing/and/or able to create a siggy for me? I'm too easily frustrated and in a bad place right now anyway; I've wanted one for a while....
                              I'll make your a sig if you tell me what you want!

(BTW, stupid question but you're czarinarobertcarlyle on tumblr, right? I'm thestorieswesay - I follow you, lol.)
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still so very sorry you're going through all this. It's not fair of them to cheat you out of your money on top of the way you've been treated. It's so awful. (My family life growing up was very rough - my mom is bipolar and was very abusive for a long time before she went into treatment, and my dad is was just rotten all around. We lived with my grandmother most of the time because of it.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X