No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duval Love the pics, I know the one is for me (him in the red, bowing!) SO cute. Thank you!!! *mental green*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      No! You're not alone in this. I've seen the film in like 10 minutes in fast forward, and just thought, how horrible, it's such a bad film! Sorry to say, and please understand, it's nothing but my oppinion!

I don't need to love everything RC's in, I don't even need to like it? And that's okay for me. I simply enjoy other films. Not more, not less. He's done more lovable or likable films for me than bad films.

But, I understand mi_guard completely!

I agree, I mean....there is some weird stuff. I tried watching the 24 movie Redemption the other night. And, don't get me wrong, I love's me some Jack Bauer....but that movie is JUNK. and RC is the best thing in it. it was a snoozefest the rest of the time.

Don't think I will be repeating that one. and I ff'd through Priest last night too....not sure about it......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I really LOVE this one!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          Now you are really building up my ego! Tell you what, I'll let you have Rush for one night a week. But that's it!! Kisses!
          Oh yes, one night, I am satisfied, thank you
          *hug*

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
          Duval Love the pics, I know the one is for me (him in the red, bowing!) SO cute. Thank you!!! *mental green*
          Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          I really LOVE this one!
          LOL, I am successful with this image, Artémis-Neith has me to give a green also ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

LOL, I am successful with this image, Artémis-Neith has me to give a green also ^^
            It is a VERY good image he looks so...innocent.
            sigpic

Comment

It is a VERY good image he looks so...innocent.
              Yes, he looks kind ^^
              In the episode, he gives a rose to Belle at this moment there, but the photo is not whole, it is sad.
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes, he looks kind ^^
                In the episode, he gives a rose to Belle at this moment there, but the photo is not whole, it is sad.
                I count the minutes until the high res screencaps <3 I could do it, but I am too lazy. Just keep rewatching it.
                sigpic

Comment

Rumpy/Belle

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I count the minutes until the high res screencaps <3 I could do it, but I am too lazy. Just keep rewatching it.
                    I do not know how we make screen shots. The images which I find are on Google ^^ '
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha

I found her !!

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha

I found her !!
                          SO MAD I CAN'T GIVE YOU ALL THE GREEN!!!! Need to give some to someone else first *5 mental green for you!*

Thanks for that <3

Also, the 2nd picture, at the wheel. Too muchDuval!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

SO MAD I CAN'T GIVE YOU ALL THE GREEN!!!! Need to give some to someone else first *5 mental green for you!*

Thanks for that <3

Also, the 2nd picture, at the wheel. Too muchDuval!!!!
                            Thank you LOL, greens mental it is good, also ^^

It's true, that it is sad when we can not give of green ><
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Last photo before sleeping ^^

Good night

*Takes Rush with her in its bed*

Aah, Duval arrives finally, we are going to be able to sleep quietly both!
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                please tell me that you did not like the Durza character or am I the only one on this thread who cannot even watch a picture of Durza?
                                I do not like Durza either, but he doesn't bother me that much. I watched the film once and have seen bits of it on TV now and then. It's a lousy film and the character was a waste of RC's talent, but I guess it's hard to pick what films to be in, and who's good to work with. My brother says every actor no matter how great they are, have been in terrible films. I tend to agree with him. But I always think RC is the best in every project he's done.

Rumpy's make up is not that bad, he can look evil and scary one minute and then funny and kind the next. Durza was not a fun guy, and didn't look it. I didn't like Zombie Bobby in 28 Weeks either, but liked the character before and the film. I usually stay away from horror films, though. Too many nightmares.

I did not care for Priest, but being an ex-Catholic, I had to see what the Church didn't like about it. Haha! And of coarse to see RC in it, and we DO SEE RC in it! RC is a friend of Antonia Bird and he has done several projects with her. I suppose what I didn't like was that the priest stays in the church anyway, disregarding his vows, (which does happen), but in the film it was portrayed as a good thing. It is not right, he should have left. Also I don't like Linus Roache.
                                Last edited by jeri; 16 February 2012, 07:19 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X