Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post

Some more photoshop fun crossing the universes.
    Nice!

OK, RC...with beard or without? Images required for supporting arguments.
    My vote, beard. http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/md/...le_3096558.jpg http://brusimm.com/wp-content/upload...rt-Carlyle.jpg
    I love RC with and without a beard so I'll post a compromise

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    LOL! Makes me think I'm crazy sometimes! This is my 3rd time round in college! Seriously, I am enjoying it! I am
    Spoiler:
    as old as RC! have to put it in sp because I scares me!
    I'm trying my darnedest to get into the modern age with computers and such. Actually, I have learned a ton just on this forum.
    3rd time? I'm going through my first and hopefully last (since I plan to get a masters right after I graduate) *fingers crossed*

I have been submerged in the internet world for a while and I'm still learning things, it's like a massive language that just keeps changing and changing

What are you going for? I decided to go back for my masters in arts management. I have not started yet and I am still not sure if its REALLY a good idea. only time will tell.

Also, there should be a code. like how many RC's you are for age. I am a little over .55 RC's
    I like that, I'm 21 so I'm .4 RC's (just going by the year)

You are right, I was NOT as scandalized as I am after reading a little bit of that fan fic.....
    Where can I find more Rush fan fics...I might be asking for trouble. Maybe something where he ends up with Amanda Perry.... that was really cute, the two of them. aww.

I should mention I was watching "Seizure" earlier. I can stop anytime.......I don't have a problem......
    I haven't written any fanfic (and still can't read SGU fanfic without crying and feeling bitter) but I have made a few Rush/Amanda Perry fan videos: click here, here, and here (if you are in Germany: click here and here for the first two because YT doesn't like Germany ) *end of shameless self-promotion*

You are addicted, as we all are

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    I'm sorry, hun, if I'm really confusing you. I just like to tease people, especially if they're younger than me. Call it youth-envy. I really am 50 years old. I have kids, I've traded my ex for two cats, two dogs, six turtles and just recently added a gecko to the zoo. I paint. I used to do ceramics. I crochet. I cackle at people. That's pretty much it.
    I'm glad that you traded up

I can so see you cackling!

yes, we are just a couple of teases! You and me are buddies, everything is fine, as long as you stay on the meds! Pass some over, I think I'm gonna need some soon.
    Let's see, I've spent the last almost 9 years trying to rebuild my life after cancer. I lost almost everything, my boyfriend, my job, most of my so called friends , my ability to work, for a while I couldn't even walk. Am I bitter? No. Amazingly no. I am glad to be alive and go by the motto, "the struggle if it doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" I feel better now than even before I was sick. So, life throws strange paths in our way, that's just the way it is.
    Have I mentioned how amazing you are are? No? Well, you are really great!

I have a friend who's battling cancer right now, I don't know if he's going to win because he sounds like he's given up
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

WOW! I have been doing massive posts lately, that's weird
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I love RC with and without a beard so I'll post a compromise
        http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...season1_02.jpg
        Love the stubble too! And it would only take a couple of days of laziness to grow it.

I have been submerged in the internet world for a while and I'm still learning things, it's like a massive language that just keeps changing and changing
        That's exactly it. I am now taking a graphic design class, and let's just say, the plot thickens.

I like that, I'm 21 so I'm .4 RC's (just going by the year)
        If we start with that method, mi will have to translate for us!

I'm glad that you traded up
        Hate to say it, but she's probably better off.

Have I mentioned how amazing you are are? No? Well, you are really great!

I have a friend who's battling cancer right now, I don't know if he's going to win because he sounds like he's given up
        I hope your friend can make it. I had a time or two where it would have been so easy to let go, times when I thought death would be preferable, but then somehow I went on and things got better. I don't know what you can say to him other than you care, and would miss him if he goes. It really has to come from deep inside, the will to live. But quality of life is important, and if he losses too much, then we have to abide by his choice. I had a friend when I was in my 20's who did not want heart surgery, and she died. It was her choice. I understand it better now than I did then.
        sigpic

Comment

So now I'm confused. What does >.< mean? If I have confused you, I am sorry.
          I don't know these kind of smilies either, I use and like the GW ones and know their shortcuts, so it's no difference for me.

WOW! I have been doing massive posts lately, that's weird
          Didn't you say you something about not much time?

For the age thing, my current age is the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything

And I'm sorry that I'm not so much around at the moment, I have some RL worries. I read a lot here do get some distraction, but I'm not in the mood for posting.
          sigpic

Comment

quickly an information for the German friends

RTL has bought the rights for airing Once Upon a Time in Germany (they beat Pro7 on that) .... hope these are good news ..... with RTL one never knows

Link: http://www.digitalfernsehen.de/RTL-s...s.78473.0.html
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thanks. I wonder when they gonna show it.
              sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/tsarina369ts1?feature=guide
                  I started clipping stuff out and putting it on youtube -- I'm about to lose my good computer and I'm trying to save stuff online that I have collected...and the Born Equal stuff was in two versions: great video quality in Russian, and the version on youtube already that is in English...so I did audio overlay onto video...could be better, but I am an amateur after all...
                  You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I haven't written any fanfic (and still can't read SGU fanfic without crying and feeling bitter) but I have made a few Rush/Amanda Perry fan videos: click here, here, and here (if you are in Germany: click here and here for the first two because YT doesn't like Germany ) *end of shameless self-promotion*
                    Oh, I knew not that it is you who in fact these videos, me like them, I look at them and often listen to, especially the second!! Bravo, beautiful images, very good music choice also, really, I am a fan lol

Czarina, magnificent photo, thank you!!
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I recall it is a painting based on a photo, but don't remember where the artist hangs out. Maybe Deviantart?
                      Click on Deviantart.com. Then type in the search Robert Carlyle and you'll see a whole host of pics coming up. I think that one is by Deb-something. Or type in Nicholas Rush/ Rumpy. etc.

Comment

Hate to say it, but she's probably better off.
                        Indeed I am! I knew him since I was 12 years old. He made a face at me in the cafeteria and I got back at him-I married him! Divorced for two years now. He just wasn't in love with me anymore and I didn't want to live a life like that. Life doesn't always turn out the way you'd envisioned. Either you learn to deal with it and move on, and he was disappointed with his life, but focused on me for faults. I'm sure I'm a piece of work at times, not conventional, odd, an acquired taste, etc.but I just decided I didn't want to live like this and I certainly didn't want my kids to think that this was normal. Part of love is about letting go of things you can't change, accepting it. I'd say Jeri had it harder than I did, but then we can't get into a pissing contest about that, because everything affects people in different ways. Her attitude and the fact that she's back in college learning new things really inspires me. Just like the rest of you, I find y'all inspiring and aw, shucks, this is starting to degrade into something maudlin, so let's just say, I love you guys! (steals RC as everyone is distracted and runs off, cackling).

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          He is, but I'm not sure if he is still the same. Is his curse really broken? And what does Regina want with him??????
                          Spoiler:
                          I've read it!!! OMG what dose Regina want from him? What did she do with him? Give him back!!!

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

Okay! Got it! What is this? >.<

Now I have learned a new trick, to look sideways!
                          A friend of mine loves to use it, when she said something and shy+excited about it. such as her favourite actor or singer. sometimes she use this >//<

>< eyes
                          // blush
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                            They are not embedable unfortunately. I suspect they will appear on ABC's "to go" site in the next day or so.
                            Spoiler:
                            two of the clips are of Mr. Gold. In one he is entering his house that's been robbed and Emma is there. He has a cello in the corner of his living room In the other Gold scene, he sees David in the store with two valentines. Gold is buying rope and duct tape (hmmm). Gold remarks that love "is like a delicate flame" once it goes out it's gone forever (sigh). The two rumple scenes have R saying he'll save Belle's town for a price--her. The other is obviously some months later in R's home. He keeps the heavy drapes nailed shut over the windows. Belle wants to know why R keeps spinning all the time. He says its "to forget" and then he makes a joke of it. She tries to pull off the drapes to let some light in, and R is bewildered. Then she falls (he catches her) and as he looks at her he seems astonished. I wonder if he's fallen in love with her? I get the impression that she's his housekeeper, which is why he wanted her from the king.
                            Spoiler:
                            We will see his house yesssssss!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20photos/3ccb7be7d51376c39453b2c7af026419-d3.jpg
                            beard!! *melt*
                            Actually, with beard or without beard I'll *faint* anyway

Love his eyes *melt*
                            sigpic

Comment

about the emoticons, maybe you check the bottom of this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticon
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Phew me too...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X