• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes I too =D
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      I'm sorry, hun, if I'm really confusing you. I just like to tease people, especially if they're younger than me. Call it youth-envy. I really am 50 years old. I have kids, I've traded my ex for two cats, two dogs, six turtles and just recently added a gecko to the zoo. I paint. I used to do ceramics. I crochet. I cackle at people. That's pretty much it.
      yes, we are just a couple of teases! You and me are buddies, everything is fine, as long as you stay on the meds! Pass some over, I think I'm gonna need some soon.
      Let's see, I've spent the last almost 9 years trying to rebuild my life after cancer. I lost almost everything, my boyfriend, my job, most of my so called friends , my ability to work, for a while I couldn't even walk. Am I bitter? No. Amazingly no. I am glad to be alive and go by the motto, "the struggle if it doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" I feel better now than even before I was sick. So, life throws strange paths in our way, that's just the way it is.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
        Link to clips? Please. I want to analyze them...for study....
        I keep seeing the same one over and over
        For study... I see. You are a true soul mate to us here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh yes I too =D
          Okay, see that: =D What does that mean? I am perplexed by all this short hand. Is this tweet language or twitter, or what?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            yes, we are just a couple of teases! You and me are buddies, everything is fine, as long as you stay on the meds! Pass some over, I think I'm gonna need some soon.
            Let's see, I've spent the last almost 9 years trying to rebuild my life after cancer. I lost almost everything, my boyfriend, my job, most of my so called friends , my ability to work, for a while I couldn't even walk. Am I bitter? No. Amazingly no. I am glad to be alive and go by the motto, "the struggle if it doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" I feel better now than even before I was sick. So, life throws strange paths in our way, that's just the way it is.
            Well, I do not know if everybody can show such a courage, me the first one, I am admiring ^^
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Okay, see that: =D What does that mean? I am perplexed by all this short hand. Is this tweet language or twitter, or what?
              It is a smiley, that represents somebody who smiles, "=" eyes "D" the mouth
              It is stupid, but I like
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

its a sideways smiley I like this one too :-D
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I do not know if everybody can show such a courage, me the first one, I am admiring ^^
                  Thanks. Before I got sick, I never would have thought I could get through something like that. And I did not know what to expect, so I just did one day at a time.
                  sigpic

Comment

its a sideways smiley I like this one too :-D
                    Okay! Got it! What is this? >.<

Now I have learned a new trick, to look sideways!
                    sigpic

Comment

like a squintie face?
                      sigpic

Comment

like a squintie face?
                        it's just weird
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Before I got sick, I never would have thought I could get through something like that. And I did not know what to expect, so I just did one day at a time.
                          I imagine that it is the best way to live the disease, in any case I hope that henceforth the life will reserve you only of pleasant surprises!
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Now I have learned a new trick, to look sideways!
                            It is the smiley which represents a frowning face ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

it's just weird
                              I think its more of an embarrassed look. like "Doh!" or similar
                              sigpic

Comment

I imagine that it is the best way to live the disease, in any case I hope that henceforth the life will reserve you only of pleasant surprises!
                                What a nice thought, for that I send you a nice man.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X