Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Netflix has crap for RC movies for instant streaming....I found a film Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School, which I guess he stars in? Quick google search led me to this:
    http://www.shorelineentertainment.co...m-school-1.jpg

Guess I'm watching this film....
    Oh yes! It's one of my favorites! You must watch it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Oh yes! It's one of my favorites! You must watch it!
      It's cute! (so far) I did not think I would enjoy it. I don't typically go for this type of film (sci fi nut). But its really, really cute. And not just because of RC.
      sigpic

Comment

I look at SGU, in DVD, I am satisfied, it is pleasant to look at an episode or the image is good quality.
        Sous titles are also better ^^
        He is very late at home, I think that I am going to sleep later than usually or to remain reasonable and to look at the rest of the episode tomorrow. It is the pilot, then he is length.
        Huum, I am going to have to commender me of the other DVD of movies with RC, I hope that Solo in California will go out in DVD also, in France ^^ '
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

"Sigh, it has been a really long day! I'm ready to go to bed."

"Hellooooo, Colonel!"

"Rush? What the hell are you doing in that get up?"

"Close, but I'm not Rush, dearie. I'm Rumpy. I've come to make a deal with you. Stop whumping Rush and I will help you and the crew gate home."

"Hmmm, I dunno. I really enjoy whumping the hell outta him. How about I stop doing that until we get back to Earth?"

"Deal!"

"Wait a minute there, Rumpy! That breaks the agreement that we wouldn't interfere here!"

"Rush...?"

"Mr. Gold, you fat git!"

"Now, now, laddie, no reason to get go so hard on the Colonel! He dinnae know!

"WTF????? Who the HELL are you??? Why are you missing a leg and walking on crutches?"

"I'm Carl. Stepped on something I shouldn't have. It's a long story, laddie!"

"Greetings, Colonel Young! Live long and prosper!"

Comment

"Young to Brody!"

"Brody here. Wassup?"

"Stop messing around with the distillery and keep the alcoholic ratio where it was before! Young out!"

"Siiiiggggghhhh! I'm not gonna get ANY sleep tonight."

"You can leeeaaaaavee your hat onnnnnnnn!!!!!"

"Siigggghhhh! It's gonna be a loooonnnggg night."

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post

this is our Bobby as a wee boy, Brighton Beach....
              http://www.google.com/search?as_qdr=...GsT30gHUwdHgAg
              Are you kidding me???? I didn't think he'd have any pics of him as a kid, given how poor he and his dad was.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post

"Young to Brody!"

"Brody here. Wassup?"

"Stop messing around with the distillery and keep the alcoholic ratio where it was before! Young out!"

"Siiiiggggghhhh! I'm not gonna get ANY sleep tonight."

"You can leeeaaaaavee your hat onnnnnnnn!!!!!"

"Siigggghhhh! It's gonna be a loooonnnggg night."

Someones having fun tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

"Sigh, it has been a really long day! I'm ready to go to bed."

"Hellooooo, Colonel!"

"Rush? What the hell are you doing in that get up?"

"Close, but I'm not Rush, dearie. I'm Rumpy. I've come to make a deal with you. Stop whumping Rush and I will help you and the crew gate home."

"Hmmm, I dunno. I really enjoy whumping the hell outta him. How about I stop doing that until we get back to Earth?"

"Deal!"

"Wait a minute there, Rumpy! That breaks the agreement that we wouldn't interfere here!"

"Rush...?"

"Mr. Gold, you fat git!"

"Now, now, laddie, no reason to get go so hard on the Colonel! He dinnae know!

"WTF????? Who the HELL are you??? Why are you missing a leg and walking on crutches?"

"I'm Carl. Stepped on something I shouldn't have. It's a long story, laddie!"

"Greetings, Colonel Young! Live long and prosper!"

Also, Young is growing on me in ways I never thought he would.....
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL, she did well to me to laugh the short history ^^ Always so funny, I love! Poor Colonel.
                    It's good, a good thing to be read before going to sleep.
                    I thus wish you one very Good night and of beautiful dreams.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

RC...in.....sweater.....*faint*
                      I just think men look SO nice in a good sweater. s'all I'm sayin.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        LOL, she did well to me to laugh the short history ^^ Always so funny, I love! Poor Colonel.
                        It's good, a good thing to be read before going to sleep.
                        I thus wish you one very Good night and of beautiful dreams.
                        You're up late Duval! Have a good night and very pleasant RC dreams!
                        sigpic

Comment

Also, Young is growing on me in ways I never thought he would.....
                          Funny, the same thing happened to me! LOL! You should check out the Ferreira Fest, which is a fan club for LF. It lists a lot of wonderful things about him!

Comment

You're up late Duval! Have a good night and very pleasant RC dreams!
                            Thank you ^^ (LOL it is almost 6 am in the morning here, one can more and I would see the dawn ^^)
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Funny, the same thing happened to me! LOL! You should check out the Ferreira Fest, which is a fan club for LF. It lists a lot of wonderful things about him!
                              You're trying to turn others to the dark side.....I just KNOW it!

Soon they will be the only things I can think of. Dammit.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...ish-films.html

Those lucky bastards are discovering it for the first time.....

I saw Robert Carlyle in "Hitler the Rise of Evil". He makes a scarry Hitler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS8nD0UdaVE
                                SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X