Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
    Oh, come on! He looks good in anything and in nothing, too.

Good news: I'm successful in making my roomy become an OUAT addict! YAY!

Bad news: I told her that my fav character is Rumpy/Mr Gold and she said 'I don't like that guy, he is.. I don't know but he is...'

she didn't say he's what but I can see 'creepy' on her face.
    but creepy is the reason that we like Rumpy, isn't it?

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/..._002391222.jpg
    Give it time, I'm sure Rumpy will grow on her!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Here's some news, wonder if RC will be able to make a whole 40 days caffeine free?
      http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/0...ive-up-coffee/
      He didn't say anything about giving up tea or cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        He didn't say anything about giving up tea or cigarettes.
        Yeah, he probably gave himself a loophole!

Black tea has more caffeine than coffee.
        sigpic

Comment

RC without coffee for 40 days?? Woah, that so reminds me of Rush now! And we all know what happened to him

BamBoo: Make her an OUAT and a Rumpy/Gold addict!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

We got our Phyiscs test today. I'm a bit disappointed. I got a D and missed the C with 1 point!
            That's sucks!! I really thought I did a good job this time! I'm such a looser in this subject!!! >.<
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              RC without coffee for 40 days?? Woah, that so reminds me of Rush now! And we all know what happened to him

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Stargate%20Universe/th_large-fullsize-sgu0104-0012xe-1.jpg
              Oh. yeah! RC better watch out for withdraw!
              sigpic

Comment

We got our Phyiscs test today. I'm a bit disappointed. I got a D and missed the C with 1 point!
                That's sucks!! I really thought I did a good job this time! I'm such a looser in this subject!!! >.<
                I'm sorry. I remember that physics can be tricky that way. You think you've got it figured out, but no, there's a twist to it!
                sigpic

Comment

Everyone's posting pics of cute animals. Time for me to post something

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful! I love the blue eyes. Is this your dog? I once had a dog with blue eyes, but she was a little Australian shepherd, not big like this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Give it time, I'm sure Rumpy will grow on her!
                      In which way?

BamBoo: Make her an OUAT and a Rumpy/Gold addict!!!!
                      That is my intent!

*hug* Next time it could be 'you got a B and missed the A with 1 point!'
                      sigpic

Comment

My dog is wanting a walk, I must take him or he will sit here a bug me. I'll be back in a while.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh. yeah! RC better watch out for withdraw!
                          Yes

Beautiful! I love the blue eyes. Is this your dog? I once had a dog with blue eyes, but she was a little Australian shepherd, not big like this one.
                          He belongs to my grand-mom. We got him when I was 6 - 12 years ago...
                          His name is Klondike but I always call him Susu (or is it writte Zuzu? no idea) I love him so much

I'm sorry. I remember that physics can be tricky that way. You think you've got it figured out, but no, there's a twist to it!
                          It's crap! Actually, I like it but I don't understand the stuff and that's kinda annoying...anyway, it's my last year...no more Physics next year
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...a/CIMG1677.jpg
                            your dog? soooooo cute I like husky.
                            my cousin used to have one but he lived with us in short period cos his healthy problem and died very young
                            ?btw, he got the same very blue eyes and gray fur like this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                              your dog? soooooo cute I like husky.
                              my cousin used to have one but he lived with us in short period cos his healthy problem and died very young
                              ?btw, he got the same very blue eyes and gray fur like this one.
                              Our dog

He has some health problems, too. Unfortunately.
                              My grand-dad persisted to have one with blue eyes
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...a/CIMG1677.jpg
                                Oh, he is really beautiful this dog, I like!!
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X