• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Look at all the pages we are filling and decide how we are doing
      Lawl, by pic spamming Carlyle? Well, I'd do the same for Alaina Huffman, so carry on!
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

*waves at Matt... and rest of the fangirls*

A minor - and I mean minor update from JM blog -

Still no definite word on the Stargate front although I am being cc’d on the various emails concerning meetings, etc. Alas, a third season looking less likely, but there are other scenarios that would allow us complete this incredible journey.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...earing-my-dvr/

Do carry on.
        sigpic

Comment

I miss SGU.
          sigpic

Comment

Me, too

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Clicky!
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          *Wanders in*

And how are my favourite Rush fangirls doing this fine day/night/middle of the afternoon/middle of the morning/somewhere in between?

Still Carlyling/Rushing it up, eh? That's cool.
                          Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Lawl, by pic spamming Carlyle? Well, I'd do the same for Alaina Huffman, so carry on!
                          Hi Matt nice to have you around have you seen that we already passed the 11'000 posts? and borrowing a line from "the man who walked around the world", we are "still posting, and not showing any signs of stopping"

Egle, can't remember this take. Is it from an episode or is it a behind the scene picture

Folks, you have been very productive today I have seen
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Egle, can't remember this take. Is it from an episode or is it a behind the scene picture
                            It's from behind the scenes. Don't remember exact featurette, but capped it from 1.0 set.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              It's from behind the scenes. Don't remember exact featurette, but capped it from 1.0 set.
                              thanks - I couldn't remember a scene were Rush was smiling/laughing at Young

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

have just noticed some new visitor welcome!

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X