Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Hey there

I just finished "Castlevania - Lords of Shadow" where Bobby's playing the part of the hero - Gabriel Belmont. This game is sooooo epic!!!! I love it! It's awesome!!!! Such a cool game!! The best I've ever played!!!! (God, I'm so addicted)
    Really, guys! Those of you who like playing these kind of games should play this one!!!
    I started on Sunday and finished it today (Not even 10 minutes ago)

BOBBY'S VOICE IS SOOO AWESOME!!!
    I sometimes like playing games like this, but buying a XBox first is a bit too much, even for Bobby.

Just turned on the TV without thinking, and there's the Hitler movie on
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      I sometimes like playing games like this, but buying a XBox first is a bit too much, even for Bobby.

Just turned on the TV without thinking, and there's the Hitler movie on
      Ah, yes "Hitler"'s on tonight. I'm watching an SGU episode at the moment.

I play the game with an Playstation 3. And the PS3 belongs to my little brother. He got it to his birthday on December 5th. So I wanted to get the game for Christmas so I could play with his PS3
      sigpic

Comment

on rtl they show hiter the rise of evil. he acting so good that you can hate him...
        i must look at some rush pix.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Hello from a new SGU/Rush fan.
          hi maneth, nice to re-meet you I know you from some other thread but do not remember which one but anyway, welcome to this thread, and by the way, I like your signature guess why
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Ah, yes "Hitler"'s on tonight. I'm watching an SGU episode at the moment.

I play the game with an Playstation 3. And the PS3 belongs to my little brother. He got it to his birthday on December 5th. So I wanted to get the game for Christmas so I could play with his PS3
            Oh, sorry, PS. I get them confused all the time . I play games only at the computer, and there's no PC version of this game.

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
            on rtl they show hiter the rise of evil. he acting so good that you can hate him...
            i must look at some rush pix.
            I can't watch it, took a short look, but can't watch it. I think I'll start with SG1 season 6 rewatch.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey maneth, welcome *hug*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Oh, sorry, PS. I get them confused all the time . I play games only at the computer, and there's no PC version of this game.
                Maybe there will be a version some day. But the game is epic! If you ever get a chance to play it, take it!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

do not remember if this article about Robert Carlyle has been posted here already, in case not, please enjoy it

Once Upon a Time's Robert Carlyle: A Highly Subjective Filmography

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video/article...#ixzz1i3YEbQpJ
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that! It's mine I had such a great time watching all those movies!

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        Thanks for posting that! It's mine I had such a great time watching all those movies!
                        really? nice article and you did not like Begbie? to be honest, I never watched Trainspotting either, just some parts on youtube ....
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Trainspotting is an acquired taste, RC is so crazy good in it. The film is funny in a disturbing kind of way. It's very interesting as a film style though. I would say to stick with the YT bits if you're at all sensitive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            really? nice article and you did not like Begbie? to be honest, I never watched Trainspotting either, just some parts on youtube ....
                            Thanks so much. glad you liked it!

I thought RC was amazingly real in Trainspotting. He's just not my sort of character. It's a brilliant movie. RC is da*n scary. Obviously JoJo is also incredibly violent, but also pretty tortured by his past. I had a much easier time with JoJo, Face, even James I than with Begbie for some reason.

Favorite roles are probably SGU, Marylin Hotchkiss, Celt, Go Now, Summer, Hamish

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                              Thanks so much. glad you liked it!

I thought RC was amazingly real in Trainspotting. He's just not my sort of character. It's a brilliant movie. RC is da*n scary. Obviously JoJo is also incredibly violent, but also pretty tortured by his past. I had a much easier time with JoJo, Face, even James I than with Begbie for some reason.

Favorite roles are probably SGU, Marylin Hotchkiss, Celt, Go Now, Summer, Hamish
                              I know what you mean about Begbie, he sort of thirsts for violence. With the other characters, violence is a result of bad choices and unfortunate circumstances.
                              sigpic

Comment

I pass to greet all the world, the new as the ancient and especially for you wish all one very happy New Year (early, in the case or I cannot past tomorrow ^^)

I like this photo, it is cute
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X