Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    really? nice article and you did not like Begbie? to be honest, I never watched Trainspotting either, just some parts on youtube ....
    There's some truly horrifying scenes regarding a baby. Won't say any more than that.

Comment

Now that the Colonel is on ice, I think I'll relax and have a drink or two.
      sigpic

Comment

Ohhh, that's strong stuff,
        Last edited by jeri; 30 December 2011, 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling!
        sigpic

Comment

Now I'm having a nightmare about weird aliens that wear their bones on the outside.
          Last edited by jeri; 30 December 2011, 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling!
          sigpic

Comment

Darn! What a hang over! And why do I feel somethings not right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Hi to you all!
              Had to poke around in my computer first, the fan of the graghic card was making strange noises. Maybe all the nice pics were too much for it
              Well, it seems I've lost control of my computer, but I can see what's wrong.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I always thought "it" or "he" about my computer, but it can do multitasking, so it's got to be a "she"!
                true

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                Just saw the long-lost Hamish episode 1x04 West Coast Story. I really, really liked it. Hamish sings
                he sings, he dances, he's rocked thunk overload

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                Hey there

I just finished "Castlevania - Lords of Shadow" where Bobby's playing the part of the hero - Gabriel Belmont. This game is sooooo epic!!!! I love it! It's awesome!!!! Such a cool game!! The best I've ever played!!!! (God, I'm so addicted)
                Really, guys! Those of you who like playing these kind of games should play this one!!!
                I started on Sunday and finished it today (Not even 10 minutes ago)

BOBBY'S VOICE IS SOOO AWESOME!!!
                you've finished it already, very chapter?! awesome!
                I need to play it!

I sometimes like playing games like this, but buying a XBox first is a bit too much, even for Bobby.
                there are free download for pc
                http://www.filestube.com/c/castlevan...s+of+shadow+pc
                http://www.filecrop.com/castlevania-...shadow-pc.html

but I havn't downloaded it yet, cos now my laptop and pc not ready for tough duty

when anyone downloaded, pls tell me if it work *work pls, cross fingers*
                sigpic

Comment

do not remember if this article about Robert Carlyle has been posted here already, in case not, please enjoy it

Once Upon a Time's Robert Carlyle: A Highly Subjective Filmography

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video/article...#ixzz1i3YEbQpJ
                  Thanks, anyway

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                  Thanks for posting that! It's mine I had such a great time watching all those movies!
                  so, you are
                  Spoiler:
                  Barbara Barnett

I think your articles were post here often.

I love Go now, Carla's Song. very emotional

really? nice article and you did not like Begbie? to be honest, I never watched Trainspotting either, just some parts on youtube ....
                  Begbie is insane and RC did great job, the whole film is good, I like it, the way they the story, it's awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    I pass to greet all the world, the new as the ancient and especially for you wish all one very happy New Year (early, in the case or I cannot past tomorrow ^^)
                    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6...2203h51m13.png
                    I like this photo, it is cute

Best wish for you, too

yeah, cute pic. mum and dad hug

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Well, it seems I've lost control of my computer, but I can see what's wrong.
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    your cat's trying to hit the dog! awesome cat!, your dog is sweet, my dog like to chase the smaller thing than him, very stubborn
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome once again. Does anyone here like The World Is Not Enough? It's probably my favorite Bond movie with Brosnan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

I've watched 'Trainspotting' as a whole long time ago, lately I've concentrated on parts of it.
                        I love 'Hamish' (because of RC and because I love Scotland) and 'Face' and SGU of course, without it I wouldn't be here.
                        sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

have I shared this yet?
                            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X