Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
    http://wwwmyspacecomtsarinaryan.tumblr.com/

check out recent changes...no one said anything about my writing! read it, I beg...it won't waste your time, but it is sprinkled throughout
    I enjoyed that, Czarina! Thank you! Your daughter paints beautiful artworks! Does she have a website or something?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      I enjoyed that, Czarina! Thank you! Your daughter paints beautiful artworks! Does she have a website or something?
      Many different ones, I know she has something at deviantart, but I am unsure of the link...
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

OMG!!! That IS freaky!!! Really big eyes!!! That pic totally scared me!

Where did you get that?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            OMG!!! That IS freaky!!! Really big eyes!!! That pic totally scared me!

Where did you get that?
            I followed links from some official website...lurk around official OUAT sites

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              OMG!!! That IS freaky!!! Really big eyes!!!

Check this manipulated pic of me out, with big freaky eyes...

Comment

Woah. Not funny!!!

BTW: Another FF with Rumpy/Gold

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7521270/1/New_Tricks
                sigpic

Comment

4http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/th_vlcsnap-2011-11-04-16h26m37s41.png

I think Halloween was 4 days ago!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

I think Halloween was 4 days ago!
                    It was. I call it Samhain (sow-wen)

Comment

It was. I call it Samhain (sow-wen)
                      We talked about it in our last Gaelic lesson on Monday.
                      sigpic

Comment

We talked about it in our last Gaelic lesson on Monday.
                        Cool. I used to perceive that people everywhere were proselytizing (did I spell that right?) but I think I may
                        have been imagining it in places; no one really gives me guff about the pentacle ( I always wear a ring/necklace, my son too)
                        and every now and then, someone will look at me like I have green in my teeth; only later I realize that it was the pentacle.

ps: I guess I'm saying that I'm pagan...if I hadn't already

Comment

We do not only learn the language, but also the history and traditions. But correct it would be 'Oidhche Shamhna', 'Samhain' or 'An t-Samhain' just means 'November'.

And before it gets too much OT:

sigpic

Comment

Help? Isn't that normal?
                            At least I can always come here where the folks understand.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/th_vlcsnap-2011-11-04-16h26m37s41.png
                              It's a good thing it's still daylight outside, Or I'd be scared too! If I have a nightmare tonight, you'll be in trouble!

I'm glad you said that was a "manipulated" pic!
                              sigpic

Comment

We do not only learn the language, but also the history and traditions. But correct it would be 'Oidhche Shamhna', 'Samhain' or 'An t-Samhain' just means 'November'.

And before it gets too much OT:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/Large%20pics/th_vlcsnap-2011-01-09-14h41m26s80.jpg
                                And this thread is educational too!

Thanks teyla for the videos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X