Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
    I'm sorry, but the tight leather, you know, seriously should have a health warning!

*drools*

That's why we have this...
    sigpic

Comment

Ooops, sorry.

Have a Mr Gold as an apology:
      No problem

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Had to duck out and walk down to the vineyard to retrieve a hand tool I left there yesterday. It's just starting to rain, so just remembered where I left it. Of coarse it was all the way down at the bottom of the hill, so about a mile round trip. My dog Rusty and cat Tommy had to go,too. So we are all exercised for the day! It's not far really just all steep uphill on the way back!
      As it was another warm and sunny day today and holiday too, I had a nice walk with my mother.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          No problem

As it was another warm and sunny day today and holiday too, I had a nice walk with my mother.
          That's nice. I hope you didn't have to stop every so often and wait for her to catch up! I don't think cats are designed for cross country treks!
          sigpic

Comment

That's nice. I hope you didn't have to stop every so often and wait for her to catch up! I don't think cats are designed for cross country treks!

Cat OT
            Spoiler:
            The friend where I have my horse has three cats. One of them, Tommy, likes to be with people. He goes to the kindergarten and was seen in the church and visits the cementery. Once my horse was injured and I had to walk with her Tommy was walking with us up and down the road
            sigpic

Comment

Cat OT
              Spoiler:
              The friend where I have my horse has three cats. One of them, Tommy, likes to be with people. He goes to the kindergarten and was seen in the church and visits the cementery. Once my horse was injured and I had to walk with her Tommy was walking with us up and down the road
              LOL! Love it! It's getting ridiculous around here, when I want to go for a longer walk, which is almost everyday, I get in the truck, drive about 600ft around the hill, park,and then head out with the dog. All just to ditch the cat!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL! Love it! It's getting ridiculous around here, when I want to go for a longer walk, which is almost everyday, I get in the truck, drive about 600ft around the hill, park,and then head out with the dog. All just to ditch the cat!
                One day he'll be waiting in the truck for you!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqNDsS-KgD8

Watch this Girls!! He's soooo cute!!!!!! *melting, fainting, lying on the floor*
                  sigpic

Comment

One day he'll be waiting in the truck for you!
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=jeri;12950460]
                      Thanks for the link, I see I have some studying to do. I had no idea there were so many terms! It's like the way computers have changed the meaning of words, makes sense on one level, but changed by slang or technology to create a whole new dimension of meaning.
                      I don't bother with the anime terminology. I don't read those. Remember when we didn't have computers and all we had to know was know was one phrase, "It's cool, man!". I'm 50 going on 85. I want my 21 years old body back!

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqNDsS-KgD8

Watch this Girls!! He's soooo cute!!!!!! *melting, fainting, lying on the floor*
                        Thanks teyla that's great! Did you notice the little snake pin on his shirt?

I'll see you all later, gotta go to school, wish I could skip it today.
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=sacredclay;12950855]

I don't bother with the anime terminology. I don't read those. Remember when we didn't have computers and all we had to know was know was one phrase, "It's cool, man!". I'm 50 going on 85. I want my 21 years old body back!
                          You're not alone, baby!

And WTF is anime anyway?
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks teyla that's great! Did you notice the little snake pin on his shirt?

I'll see you all later, gotta go to school, wish I could skip it today.
                            Have fun jeri
                            Yeah, I did. It's part of his sunglasses I think. But he is sooooo cute!! And his cute laughter at the beginning
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I do that all the time, I was speaking to someone about a story prompt they'd requested, and saying that it reminded me vaguely of a cool story I'd read before, only to find out it was them that wrote it as this was a particular favourite trope of theirs and they'd asked to see what someone else did with it. I'd completely forgotten whose story it was!
                              Check my prompts on my LJ. I double dare you to write something!

Comment

One for all, and all for geeks here!

The use of "/" as meaning slash is a bit opaque in my opinion, although I did understand CRW's message on "Force Over Distance", having read enough fics so far, but I wonder how many did not? The folks who were upset by the recent chapter apparently did not understand that usage.
                                There was really only one anonymous review that didn't like it. I haven't heard any other negative remarks except how many people had their day made better because of it. I felt that writer was really too condemning and phobic. Felt like I was hearing the voice of Jerry Falwell. People should PM CWR and let her know how wrong that review was. That kind of negative feedback can really impact someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X