Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    You should read what was written as slash between Batman and the Joker (the Heath Ledger one). Psychologically, it was fascinating. But I will never think of Cesare Romero again when I think of this slash.
    Holy bat droppings, sacredclay! I'm going to have nightmares over that!
    sigpic

Comment

I wanted to say Happy Tag der Deutschen Einheit, to Cairi, even if it's a day late! And any other Germans who may be looking in.
      sigpic

Comment

No problem. I'm not as good as you, but what the hell, it ought to be fun anyway. Just tell me what you want and I'll take it from there. Double dare yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu! You too Jeri! And I'll try to write one for you too. Right now, I'm trying to write a story based on a character that Louis Ferreira played in "ER" years ago. I never knew it was him until I saw pics. The story just haunted me all these time.
        Hum, a challenge you say? Well, we shall see...

Seriously don't hold your breath, right now I'm sweating blood over my portfolio, although I have found somewhat of a direction, just working out the details. I do have some ideas, and I really need to get them out of my head, so just maybe ...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Holy bat droppings, sacredclay! I'm going to have nightmares over that!
          I take it that you've read the stories and/or saw the art works.

Comment

Hum, a challenge you say? Well, we shall see...

Seriously don't hold your breath, right now I'm sweating blood over my portfolio, although I have found somewhat of a direction, just working out the details. I do have some ideas, and I really need to get them out of my head, so just maybe ...

Dooooooouuubbbllllleeee
            daaaaaarrrrreeeee
            yyyyyyooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I take it that you've read the stories and/or saw the art works.
              No actually, just don't want to go there! My whole childhood is being rewritten, is that why my parents always laughed about those men in tights?

Oh, No! I just thought, what have they done with Gilligan's island, not that, oh help!
              sigpic

Comment

I had a long day and I see it's almost midnight, so before I turn into something really wicked, I'll say good night!

By the way, when does sacredclay sleep?
                sigpic

Comment

I wanted to say Happy Tag der Deutschen Einheit, to Cairi, even if it's a day late! And any other Germans who may be looking in.
                  Thanks. I talked with my mother about it the other day, here it's not common to wish this, like your 'Happy 4th of July'. We only wish 'Happy Christmas' or 'Happy Easter'. So you got to know this event over there in your country?
                  sigpic

Comment

By the way, when does sacredclay sleep?
                    Maybe she's living in all timezones at the same time?
                    sigpic

Comment

It will be more fun, now that you're back!
                      Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Hey! Glad to have you back
                      Yay! miis back! Yes, we had fun, but sometimes we were way too serious. I was thinking this am it was about time for you to come home. Hope you had a great trip and are all refreshed. And I missed you!
                      thank you all yeah, we should start a big picture spamming again

however, RL is presently really taking me (hope this is the correct expression), so do not know if I will have much time and/or energy to be very active - but hope to see some really nice pics
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

however, RL is presently really taking me (hope this is the correct expression), so do not know if I will have much time and/or energy to be very active - but hope to see some really nice pics
                        Hello! Nice to meet you.

Yeah, I can sympathise, RL is taking all my time up too!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Who needs RL? Yes, I know that problem, too. I have still only old nice pics, no time to make new ones But I hope it'll be better when OUAT starts!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X