Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
    Where is the video of the gala located? never mind...http://jaredpadaleckifan.com/gallery...es-screen-caps
    I was absolutely exhausted and not even thinking "Dummy, you forgot to attach the video to your comment" so I'm glad someone else found my little mistake. I think it was due to my little jitters about my two doctor appointments today. Have to go get more dental work done :/ But hey, one more after these two and I am DONE! No more doctor appointments for a while! I can just focus on OUAT premiere, my birthday (the 24th, so OUAT premiere is like a pre birthday gift heh), Halloween, and our Disney trip.

Edit: I just watched the video clip again from the gala, and just fell in love all over again with how he uses his hands when he speaks. I do it, and used to think it was annoying. Kind of a breath of fresh air that I'm not the only one who moves their hands a lot when I speak lol. xp

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      With Ken Kabatoff

Thanks for the pics, where did you find them?
      sigpic

Comment

It was only a little while ago and I already don't remember...twitter, maybe, and looking around the web for Once Upon a Cure posts.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Hey folks

You're all good? I hope so

Eri& Jeri: I don't know what to think about his weight. At the beginning of SGU he doesn't seem as thin as he is now. But I think that's just because his method acting. Rush's not the type who's eating often
          But now, after SGU he could really eat more.

Today I gotta do some acting with a classmate. It was a argument between a man and a woman. It was very funny You should have seen us

which one is cuter?
          sigpic

Comment

I've baked five cakes today, and tried from all of them. Now I'm feeling kind of sick But looking at these nice pics helps as always!

Clicky!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I've baked five cakes today, and tried from all of them. Now I'm feeling kind of sick But looking at these nice pics helps as always!
              *falling backwards* oh....my....god...please....help...me *faints*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                *falling backwards* oh....my....god...please....help...me *faints*
                Uh, hey, everything ok? Need this?

Or this?

sigpic

Comment

Heeelp!!! I need both of it!!! Noooooow!!!!! *faints*
                  sigpic

Comment

I always like the tight shirt for a bit fainting

clicky
                    sigpic

Comment

I always like the tight shirt for a bit fainting

clicky
                      Cairi, do you really wanna kill me with that????
                      sigpic

Comment

Cairi, do you really wanna kill me with that????
                        sigpic

Comment

;( You wanna kill me ;(
                          sigpic

Comment

;( You wanna kill me ;(
                            I'm sorry, I'll stop posting pics
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, I'll stop posting pics
                              No, please don't stop!!! But some special pics are just....when I look at them I could totally melting away
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                                Is it just me, or does he look like, sickly thin? I hope he's eating okay. I know he's "older" and I'm not saying he should stuff his face and get fat, but he just looks like he gets thinner every time I see a new picture. Maybe it's just me?! *shrugs*
                                I noticed that he seemed to be wearing a cardigan or something like that underneath his jacket. I agree with you. He seem super thin. I think also that he has always been thin to begin with. When we saw him in a tight shirt on SGu, I suspect that he was wearing a body suit as well as additional shirts. Probably to keep him in proportion to the rest of the actors's sizes.

Comment

Working...
                                X