Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarina View Post

Awwww, poor Robert. It must be truly horrible if he can't have his family near him
    sigpic

Comment

Eri....what is your guess for age in this pic, and story behind it? I don't know why I am asking you and not anyone else...( I think this is the youngest he gets in photos, haha. As far as the public is concerned)...but he is not thin here like now. That is unusual...male female alike gain over the years, not too many are more thin now than we were then.
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Awwww, poor Robert. It must be truly horrible if he can't have his family near him
        Remember, tho...absence makes the heart grow fonder. I am such the devil's advocate, I am so ornery, I try to gleam a positive note everywhere, just to be contrary. It may actually be healthy for their marriage, some breathing space...they've been together a long time. The absence truly makes people appreciate each other more; not all sick as hell of each other.

And, I rewatched the gala viddy...his body language w/ Lana P. at the table tells me he's fine, just tired perhaps overworked. Good spirits, healthy color to the skin...a little too relaxed w/ that Parrilla chick.

I am so kidding. That last bit is a joke.

Mostly.
        Last edited by Czarina; 30 September 2011, 10:54 AM.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Czarina: Even if the post is fo Eri...therer are pics where he's younger than on this one. Of course, the movies, but what about this?

or this?

or this?
          sigpic

Comment

Remember, tho...absence makes the heart grow fonder. I am such the devil's advocate, I am so ornery, I try to gleam a positive note everywhere, just to be contrary. It may actually be healthy for their marriage, some breathing space...they've been together a long time. The absence truly makes people appreciate each other more; not all sick as hell of each other.

And, I rewatched the gala viddy...his body language w/ Lana P. at the table tells me he's fine, just tired perhaps overworked. Good spirits, healthy color to the skin...a little too relaxed w/ that Parrilla chick.

I am so kidding. That last bit is a joke.

Mostly.
            Ahhhhh, you noticed that too, hmmm?

Comment

Hello peeps!

*waves at the other fangirls*

Comment

Cairi: Happy Happy Birthday!!! I wish you all the best! Celebrate!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Finished celebrations, at least for today!

*offers some cake*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

*offers some cake*
                    Hmmm, can I have some of the one on the right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      Hmmm, can I have some of the one on the right?
                      Sure

And good night, I'm older now and need more sleep, or is it the other way round?
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure

And good night, I'm older now and need more sleep, or is it the other way round?
                        thank you
                        Good night
                        I thought, it's the other way round
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/N126189-dece1.jpg
                          Eri....what is your guess for age in this pic, and story behind it? I don't know why I am asking you and not anyone else...( I think this is the youngest he gets in photos, haha. As far as the public is concerned)...but he is not thin here like now. That is unusual...male female alike gain over the years, not too many are more thin now than we were then.
                          Well, I know it was mentioned just previously that he had stomach issues (which I wasn't aware of to begin with). If it's something really serious, then I can see how it could be hard for him to keep weight on. Then again, I know he is away from his family and working, so maybe just the everyday stress is keeping him a bit on the leaner side (which stress can do all KINDS of things to you).

But in regards to the picture, I don't know what he was doing here. What the story may be behind it, but if I had to guess, it seemed maybe during an off time. Maybe partaking in a hobby that interests him, and it looks like he could be back home in that picture. And I will admit, he looks "healthier" here. He was never BIG by any means, but his face looks "fuller" (even though he's got those very chiseled facial features-high cheekbones). But that's my two cents on it. I'm not bashing him by any means, I just hope he's remaining healthy, is all. I'm sure he is, it just seems to me, personally, like he's slimmed down a bit this past year, is all.

Being a fan aside and as a human being who admires him, I just want him taken care of, you know?

Cairi: Happy Birthday hun!! Hope you enjoyed it.

EDIT: Wow, everyone keeps asking my opinion for pictures? Did I become a spokesperson or something for Robert 101? LOL xp

Comment

KenKabatoff Ken Kabatoff
                            @MrsTigercat I think it's the flash. In person, Bobby looked healthy and happy.
                            Sep 29, 9:27 PM via web
                            In reply to…
                            MrsTigercat DALLAS MARSHALL
                            @KenKabatoff In the photos from the gala, #RobertCarlyle looked tired and haggard. Did you notice? Is he okay?
                            --Dallas =^..^=
                            "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                            http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

*offers some cake*

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a.../WP_000155.jpg
                              So, are you available for catering? Those cakes look wonderful!

It just hit me. You had to make your own birthday cakes! Well, Happy Birthday!
                              Last edited by jeri; 30 September 2011, 05:25 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/N126189-dece1.jpg
                                This photo makes me think of the days he was doing a lot of directing in the theater, and you may remember that he had his own theater group. He talked a lot about how much directing he had done with the theater, when he was asked about directing for TV for the first time. I think the binder and "poster" could be for theater work. Yes, he does look "beefier" here, my guess would be early '90's.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X