Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
    Dead Fish is the only one of his flicks that I was immediately turned off from within 10 minutes and turned it off. Returned the disc to Netflix unwatched.
    I had bought it, but it was only $1.99! So it can sit in the back of the cabinet gathering dust!
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry this photo is off topic, but it's especially for MrsTigerCat thought she would get a kick out of Tommy and Roscoe. This stand-off goes on every day!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        As I suspected, you kids stayed up too late, and tomorrow being Monday!
        Good morning!
        Yes, it was a bit late yesterday (today?), but with some cups of coffee it's ok

sigpic

Comment

As I suspected, you kids stayed up too late, and tomorrow being Monday!

My walk turned into a hike over the mountain, it had rained this morning and it was too fresh and beautiful, so I got the neighbors dog to go with us, and took lots of pictures. My neighbors foot was bothering her, so she was glad her dog could go for a walk.
          Indeed, Monday.....................

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Good morning!
          Yes, it was a bit late yesterday (today?), but with some cups of coffee it's ok

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h28m25s118.jpg
          Can't say the same! I'd need 10 liters of coffee to feel awake! I guess, 4 hours of sleep is not enough for me. I should know, shouldn't I? I'm an idiot!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Can't say the same! I'd need 10 liters of coffee to feel awake! I guess
            Today I shall be mostly running on coffee myself as I have a speaking exam in German this evening

Comment

Indeed, Monday.....................

Can't say the same! I'd need 10 liters of coffee to feel awake! I guess, 4 hours of sleep is not enough for me. I should know, shouldn't I? I'm an idiot!
              I should know better, I'm old enough

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
              Today I shall be mostly running on coffee myself as I have a speaking exam in German this evening
              Good luck!
              And if you not only drink coffee but like to talk about it, too, there's always this.
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck!

I should know better, I'm old enough

Good luck!
                And if you not only drink coffee but like to talk about it, too, there's always this.
                You're old enough? You, too? So, why don't we do better?

*sigh*

Keep in mind. To be old enough, don't mean anything!
                sigpic

Comment

You're old enough? You, too? So, why don't we do better?

*sigh*

Keep in mind. To be old enough, don't mean anything!

Doing better would be boring
                  sigpic

Comment

Doing better would be boring
                    Now, that you're saing it...
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you yessika here's looking at you kid!
                      http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...0-PRFcrop1.jpg
                      All right, give it up...where is this from??

What up?
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                        All right, give it up...where is this from??

What up?
                        Looks like it's back stage somewhere, I still prefer him with longer hair, but I know from experience with hubby that hair at that length is totally tactile.

Comment

Hey everyone

Jeri, I'm feeling really better now but didn't take part in my sports lesson

question: what does this mean: "here's looking at you kid!"
                          I've read this several times now, but I don't know what it means. Please, can someone tell me? Would be very very kind

*waves to elaiel and 5 guests*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            question: what does this mean: "here's looking at you kid!"
                            I've read this several times now, but I don't know what it means. Please, can someone tell me? Would be very very kind
                            *waves back*

It's a Humphrey Bogart quote, I think it's Casablanca, but my brain has turned to tofu (I'm reading about the history of nuclear fission in German ) I don't think it really means anything.

Comment

*waves back*

It's a Humphrey Bogart quote, I think it's Casablanca, but my brain has turned to tofu (I'm reading about the history of nuclear fission in German ) I don't think it really means anything.
                              Really? Oh man, I'm so stupid I know this quote in German and now in English too Thank you very much.

Here for you:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

Here for you: [IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/2361133mzR5P6zlnSiKq3mLOqxQYkfKZdV3vNSicDmf0QDpX56JWeKKF6u8Vu_EFZYOYnrpbpkHr8Zhx Y_5Wx_rusGQ.jpg[/IMG
                                Aww thanks, I could do with cheering up, I'm at panic stage now. Exam in an hour well, probably, between 6 and 9 pm

Comment

Working...
                                X