No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my set. You can see the discs are just placed in cardboard, and they get damaged very easily. And one of mine was damaged probably when the set was put together. That is what people where saying was wrong with the SG-1 set that is packaged like this. I am going to put these in those little plastic sleeves one can buy, hope it will protect them.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, jeri, I think the one I want to have is different, all the reviewers mention that the discs are in kind of season boxes and not in these cardbox things. I'll tell you when I get it, will be some time in October.
      sigpic

Comment

Checking Amazon US they only have that complete set w/cardboard. They have single seasons in traditional plastic boxes. Hope your European editions are better.
        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it's not serious illness, telya but it's still no fun. Maybe you get to stay home from school a day or two?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Glad to hear it's not serious illness, telya but it's still no fun. Maybe you get to stay home from school a day or two?

Yeah, I know, but I really need to go to school otherwise I would miss to much stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

I just might!!!! I just made an account over at Livejournal, what a pain in the a$$! It still won't let me past the mature 14 page, must be some kind of cookie problem. I was on your page a day or so ago, but this LJ doesn't work well at all! GURRRRR!!!

Anyway I want to think about 'Infinite Loops' too. I'll sleep on it and maybe get my wiz-bag computer brother to look at the LJ and see what he can do!!!

I've heard of some people having trouble with LJ. Try the FAQ page and see what you can come up with. It could be that you may need to change your subject filter on your edit profile page. Check to make sure that your birthday date is also correct. Good luck! I'm not that computer literate and Artemis, Shena8, ashimon and quite a few others have helped me alot.

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                Hello! This thread has whole buckets of tasty goodness on it!

(and Jeri's cat is totally adorable.)
                Elaiel!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWUAH AND WET KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Checking Amazon US they only have that complete set w/cardboard. They have single seasons in traditional plastic boxes. Hope your European editions are better.
                  I've ordered the complete season by season of SG-1 by different. The traditional plastic boxes are much better. All are used. So far, no problems. Almost up to season 5 now. I can now see why people love this show. All are CC too.

Comment

I'm learning alot from LJ on different things. I now know what "hot linking" means. So I'm uploading all of my pics of RC and LF onto Photobucket. I screwed up somehow and for some reason, I have double files, sometime triple, of the same photo. It won't let me upload all of them (about 3 thousand!), only about 40 at a time. So it's slow going. I may have even copied over the copies. The PB account is under the same moniker as this one. Don't snurch any just yet until I've gone through it all and deleted the copies. Just about all of the pics came from this site, so apologies if I've copied your icons, banners, etc without crediting you. Let me know if they're yours and I will credit you. Please let me know if you want me to delete it from my PB file. The last thing I want is to offend anyone. Well, it actually depends on what time of the month if I really care Menopause is a ***** sometimes. )

Comment

I've bought seasons1-3 so far, have seen everything anyway, but now that it's not on regularly in reruns, I miss it (SG-1)
                      Back when I was having cancer treatments, SG-1 and Atlantis were such a good distraction for me. I spent so much time, several years where I could hardly do anything and was so bored, so Stargate has been such a comfort for me. I was ready for the change that SGU was, and just hope something comes back one day!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        I'm learning alot from LJ on different things. I now know what "hot linking" means. So I'm uploading all of my pics of RC and LF onto Photobucket. I screwed up somehow and for some reason, I have double files, sometime triple, of the same photo. It won't let me upload all of them (about 3 thousand!), only about 40 at a time. So it's slow going. I may have even copied over the copies. The PB account is under the same moniker as this one. Don't snurch any just yet until I've gone through it all and deleted the copies. Just about all of the pics came from this site, so apologies if I've copied your icons, banners, etc without crediting you. Let me know if they're yours and I will credit you. Please let me know if you want me to delete it from my PB file. The last thing I want is to offend anyone. Well, it actually depends on what time of the month if I really care Menopause is a ***** sometimes. )
                        I have done the same thing, collected from everywhere that I don't know who I've ripped off! I wouldn't make a good thief!
                        My photobucket is jeri33 I guess there's a lot of Jeri's out there.
                        Screeming is always good for menopause strife! But not at the loved ones! In a way one good thing that came out of the chemotherapy (besides being alive) was instant menopause! It was awful for a while, but I really was so miserable anyway, might as well get it all at the same time! So now I am a pretty happy camper mostly.
                        sigpic

Comment

*singing* Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose *singing*

Good night, Ladies. Gotta go to bed now *waves at everyone*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/vlcsnap-2010-09-17-20h19m34s31.jpg

*singing* Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose *singing*

Good night, Ladies. Gotta go to bed now *waves at everyone*

Ah, poor baby.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't care if you snurch and post my screencaps (I think teyla's above is one of mine) because everybody can make them and I don't remember all . But I don't like if you post one my other pics without crediting, for example one of these fangirl pics

But you can always ask if you're not sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Always a classic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X