Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    "Zombies have been done to death!"
    Sorry, watched SG1 200 this week and that was my first thought about the pic

Have a good start and good luck with your new school! And don't worry, all of us sometimes have no time to come here because of work or school.
    Thanks I hope so
    But seriously I like him as zombie, but I don't know why
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Thanks I hope so
      I'm worried about you, zombies!!! To each her own, as they say. Hope school will be good, and you can visit us when you can.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Yes, it happens to me with horses. And all movies filmed in Scotland, I always go like 'I know this place, I've been there!' For example this:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/IMG_0049.jpg
        Now there's a place I want to visit some day, if I ever get to Scotland again. Last time I was in Scotland I was 18, a very long time ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          That's perfectly alright my dear!
          Hope the fires are out down there. I try to avoid the news, it's just too upsetting. I see enough of it by accident anyway.
          The fires have subsided in this area but I don't watch the news so I don't know about other parts of Texas.

Good morning Ladies.

On Tuesday my summer vacation is over and I have to go to school again. I'm gonna go to a new school for further education and I don't know when I can come here. I hope it's not too stressful
          Hey!

Hope you have a good start like mine. I was actually more stressed over the summer

Thanks I hope so
          I like him as everything
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Hey!

Hope you have a good start like mine. I was actually more stressed over the summer
            Thank you

I like him as everything
            So do I
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
              I think they're from 'Safe' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108022/

Ooooooh, that's the one were he lived on the street for a week to get a feel for what it's really like.
              "Safe is Antonia Bird's hard-hitting, painful but worthwhile look at a group of homeless young people in London. Her subjects are not sentimentalized nor are they viewed as victims. The film raises the painful question of what a compassionate society can do for people who just can't make it. The performances are uniformly strong with an especially good portrayal by Robert Carlyle of an alcoholic Scot given to self-mutilation. This is not a feel-good movie and leaves the viewer with more questions than answers."

It kills me not to be able to find it on Amazon.

Comment

Good morning Ladies.

On Tuesday my summer vacation is over and I have to go to school again. I'm gonna go to a new school for further education and I don't know when I can come here. I hope it's not too stressful

Not to add pressure (snickers) but I expect straight A's from you.

Comment

Hey teyla, someday you will be doing what I'm doing right now (multi-tasking) chatting with former schoolmates on facebook about our days at a very small Catholic school, and laughing about the evil nun with the ruler who took great pleasure in smacking 10 year olds! I can laugh about it now!
                  Some day, you'll laugh about school, too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Not to add pressure (snickers) but I expect straight A's from you.
                    I hope so Otherwise Rush would surely kill me
                    And I also have a little notebook like him
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope so Otherwise Rush would surely kill me
                      And I also have a little notebook like him
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to 29 (!) guests*

Is it a software mistake? I can't remember seeing so many guests
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I love the little notebooks! I have one too! and little notes everywhere, because I can't remember squat! If I write it down, I can usually remember, then the notes become redundant and lay around until I pick it up again later and wonder what I wrote that for!

Who are all those people and why don't they join us? lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey teyla, someday you will be doing what I'm doing right now (multi-tasking) chatting with former schoolmates on facebook about our days at a very small Catholic school, and laughing about the evil nun with the ruler who took great pleasure in smacking 10 year olds! I can laugh about it now!
                            Some day, you'll laugh about school, too!
                            You know, I was at my last school 6 years. Now not even 6 weeks have passed and I already miss this school. And my classmates even if we were like dogs and cats
                            But my new school is sooo damn ugly! Just grey! Big and grey!

Oh I love the little notebooks! I have one too! and little notes everywhere, because I can't remember squat! If I write it down, I can usually remember, then the notes become redundant and lay around until I pick it up again later and wonder what I wrote that for!
                            Just like Rush In his room on earth. Sheets and notes everywhere
                            sigpic

Comment

Just like Rush In his room on earth. Sheets and notes everywhere
                              You should see my office here. But I'm not a genius like Rush, I'm just very lazy
                              sigpic

Comment

Big and gray, poor telya, but maybe it will be full of colorful people!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X