Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    You are really good at English for someone that don´t understand the language, do you use some google translator?

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5...2702h45m15.jpg
    Yes I use a translator, otherwise I would not write and I translate all your messages with Google otherwise I'm don't understand the conversation ^ ^ '

nice picture, very very cute
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have only see it in TV, but maybe I will buy the DVD´s, too? I can´t remember the exact interview, but RC talked about it in some magazine. He said how much it hurt him to say´s these spiteful words of hatred, knowing that their where many Jewish crew members on the set. Someone even said he had to cry afterwards and apologize to the people, even if he just plays Hitler.

I really find it moving how much he cared, not only about portraying that ass... but also about the consequences and stuff.
      The way he tries to understand his characters and find those emotions in himself, this is why it was so difficult for hm. How does one understand a mad man so full of hate? To stay in character with someone who was motivated by hate, that would be so painful.
      sigpic

Comment

I have only see it in TV, but maybe I will buy the DVD´s, too? I can´t remember the exact interview, but RC talked about it in some magazine. He said how much it hurt him to say´s these spiteful words of hatred, knowing that their where many Jewish crew members on the set. Someone even said he had to cry afterwards and apologize to the people, even if he just plays Hitler.

I really find it moving how much he cared, not only about portraying that ass... but also about the consequences and stuff.
        RC seems to be a very sensitive person.
        It's a good thing, it really inplique at what he does, what makes him such a good actor.
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Yes I use a translator, otherwise I would not write and I translate all your messages with Google otherwise I'm don't understand the conversation ^ ^ '

nice picture, very very cute
          I'm glad that you are able to understand, and if you continue, you will be surprised by how much English you will begin to understand.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            I'm glad that you are able to understand, and if you continue, you will be surprised by how much English you will begin to understand.
            Maybe, I don't know,
            If I had found RC in my teens, I would have been more interested in English and I would have understood better ...
            Well, that's life
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              I can confirm that. As a child, a friend from America had send me some Star Trek bloopers and out-takes and I was so eager to understand them, I decided to learn the language, before that, I was pretty bad in english classes, after that I was really good.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe, I don't know,
                If I had found RC in my teens, I'd be more interested in English and I would understand better ...
                Well, that's life
                Maybe you can give us some lessons in french?
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can give us some lessons in french?
                    Huumm, I don't know ....
                    I think not being a good teacher ^^''''''''''''''''''
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I couldn't wait for SG1 season 9 to start here so I watched it in English
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        I think I watched most of SGA in English and than all of SGU Season 1.5 and 2 before I watched it in German.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I don't really like season 9 of SG1, the Ori were too powerful, I'd prefer the goa-uld ^^
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I don't really like season 9 of SG1, the Ori were too powerful, I'd prefer the goa-uld ^^
                                Yes, I didn't like season 9 and 10 very much either. But when I started I didn't know what to expect.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X